Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Answer a couple quick questions and we'll match the credit card that best fits your needs!
Cash Rewards Mastercard
Looking for a credit card with cash back? With the Citadel Cash Rewards Mastercard®, enjoy 1.5% cash back on your everyday purchases, a generous credit limit, enhanced security and protection, and a low annual percentage rate. Earn even more cash back on your credit card when you shop at our Cash Rewards Mall. In addition, Cash Rewards can be easily deposited right into your Citadel checking or savings account! Open a Citadel Cash Rewards Mastercard and start earning rewards today!
No Annual Fee
Pay no annual fee or balance transfer fees.*
1.5% Cash Back on all Purchases
Earn 1.5% cash back for every $1 spent on purchases. Cash rewards can be deposited right into your Citadel checking or savings account.
Redeem cash back easily and conveniently using Online and Mobile banking.
- Earn even more cash back when you shop at our Cash Rewards Mall
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- Cash rewards can be deposited right into your Citadel checking or savings account
- Qualify for a Balance Transfer Bonus up to $300*
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Generous credit limits
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Extended warranty on select purchases
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Price protection
- Cash access
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
- Looking for more Credit Card features? Give us your feedback.
Are you a small-business owner? This card is also available as a business credit card.
Cash Rewards MasterCard Rate
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Make purchases quickly and securely with Citadel’s suite of Digital Wallets.Learn More
Balance transfer fee
Cash advance fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum, $100 maximum)
Foreign transaction fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Returned check fee
- Your Citadel Debit Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
A few preventative measures you can take:
- Treat your debit and credit cards like cash and always keep them in a safe place
- Keep your PIN a secret and do not share it with anyone
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card, store it with your card, or let someone else enter it for you
- For added security, Citadel encourages debit card users to sign for safety and choose “credit” as their preferred transaction method when asked “debit or credit” at the check-out counter, eliminating any possibility of someone obtaining your PIN as you enter it
- Do not disclose your PIN over the telephone, email or Internet; no one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to reduce the chance that it will be used improperly and limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions
- Review your account statements monthly and report any errors (including transactions you believe may be unauthorized) right away
With Citadel’s Cash Rewards Credit Card, you will earn 1.5% cash back for every $1 spent on purchases. Earn even more cash back with your Citadel Rewards Mastercard when you shop at our Cash Back Mall. Easily redeem a specific amount or all of your available cash back at once.
To review and redeem your rewards points, log in to Online or Mobile banking and select, ‘Manage Cards' then select 'Rewards Points’ from the menu. Then, select your card number and the Rewards Points page will open a new window.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
* Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
0% Introductory APR for nine months for qualified applicants. Standard rates ranging from 13.49% to 17.99% APR, based upon your creditworthiness. After introductory period, Standard APR will apply.
Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Earn 1.5% cash back on net purchases (purchases minus any credit or returns) only. Cash advances and balance transfers are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards.
Balance Transfer Bonus: We will credit your primary Citadel savings account with 3% of the amount of balances transferred from a non-Citadel credit card, up to a maximum credit of $300 within any 12-month period. Credit will be made within 60 days from date of the transfer. Account must be active and in good standing at the time the funds are deposited. In order to receive the bonus, balances transferred to your Citadel credit card must remain on your card for a minimum of 45 days. Minimum transfer amount is $500. Offer valid for new and existing Citadel Mastercard credit card customers. Transfer requests must be received 2 weeks prior to payment due date so that we can process your request. If you are not able to do this, please submit a minimum payment to the creditor in order to avoid any late payment penalties. Transfers to a Citadel Mastercard are treated as cash advances and will begin to accrue interest immediately.
Ask for full details. Offers may be withdrawn at any time.