Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Take our quick quiz to determine which credit card best meets your spending habits.
Cash Rewards Mastercard
Looking for a credit card with cash back? With the Citadel Cash Rewards Mastercard®, enjoy 1.5% cash back on your everyday purchases, a generous credit limit, enhanced security and protection, and a low annual percentage rate. Earn even more cash back on your credit card when you shop at our Cash Rewards Mall. In addition, Cash Rewards can be easily deposited right into your Citadel checking or savings account! Open a Citadel Cash Rewards Mastercard and start earning rewards today!
Plus, enjoy 0% intro APR for 9 months.
*Offers are subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Read Full Disclosures.
Looking to increase your credit card limit? Apply Now.
No Annual Fee
Pay no annual fee or balance transfer fees.
1.5% Cash Back on all Purchases
Earn 1.5% cash back for every $1 spent on purchases. Cash rewards can be deposited right into your Citadel checking or savings account.
Redeem cash back easily and conveniently using Online and Mobile banking.
Connect with a representative now!Video Chat
Cash Rewards Mastercard Rate
- Contactless payments – simply Tap & GoTM
- Deposit cash rewards into your Citadel checking or savings account
- Earn more cash back through our Cash Rewards Mall
- Cash access
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn More.
- Generous credit limits
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
View the full Mastercard Guide to Benefits to learn more.
Digital Banking Tools
- Set controls for your card with Card Control.
- Add your card to our Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Check out faster with Mastercard Click to Pay Learn more.
- Make automatic payment easy with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
Are you a small-business owner? This card is also available as a business credit card.
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Ready to speak with a representative about Citadel's Cash Rewards Mastercard?Schedule Appointment
Balance transfer fee
Up to 5.0% cash advance fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Foreign transaction fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Up to $35 Late fee
Up to $25 Returned check fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Introducing Citadel Video Connect
We've introduced a new way to bank, making it easier than ever to chat face-to-face with a local Citadel team member. The best part? You can connect with us safely and securely from anywhere — with just a few clicks on your laptop, desktop computer, or your mobile device. Learn more.
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
A few preventative measures you can take:
- Treat your debit and credit cards like cash and always keep them in a safe place
- Keep your PIN a secret and do not share it with anyone
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card, store it with your card, or let someone else enter it for you
- For added security, Citadel encourages debit card users to sign for safety and choose “credit” as their preferred transaction method when asked “debit or credit” at the check-out counter, eliminating any possibility of someone obtaining your PIN as you enter it
- Do not disclose your PIN over the telephone, email or Internet; no one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to reduce the chance that it will be used improperly and limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions
- Review your account statements monthly and report any errors (including transactions you believe may be unauthorized) right away
The easiest way to check your rewards points is to log in to Online or Mobile Banking and select, ‘Manage Cards’ from the main menu and select 'Rewards' from the dropdown. Next, select your card number and the Rewards Points page will open in a new window.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Standard rates range from 11.24% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. 1.1% Foreign transaction fee applies for transactions initiated in foreign currencies (excluding World Mastercard). Cash advance fee is up to 5% of amount advanced ($10 minimum). Late fee is up to $35.00. Returned Check Fee is up to $25.00. There is no transaction fee for transferring a balance; interest will accrue on any balance transfer in accordance with the Cardholder terms and agreement. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
*0% Introductory APR Promotion
For qualified applicants introductory APR is 0% for 9 months from credit card open date for purchases and balance transfers then the standard APR applies. Standard rates range from 11.24% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. New Citadel Mastercard® accounts only; not available on current Citadel Mastercard® accounts or balances. All terms, including fees and APRs may be subject to change. Ask for full details. Offers may be withdrawn at any time. Promotional offer expires August 31, 2021.
All Credit Card Rewards Offers
Rewards are earned on purchases minus any credits or returns (“net purchases”).
Cash advances and balance transfers are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards.
For category bonus rewards, merchants are assigned a merchant category code by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services the merchant primarily sells. Citadel does not control the assignment of these codes and is not responsible for the codes used by merchants. You may expect a purchase to earn rewards within a category, but if the code assigned to the merchant isn’t within that category, your purchase will not qualify for the bonus points. In addition, some purchases made through third-party accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology may not qualify in a rewards category, depending on how the technology is setup to process the purchase.
Cash Rewards Mastercard
Earn 1.5% cash back on net purchases.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Ask for full details.