Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Take our quick quiz to determine which credit card best meets your spending habits.
Cash Rewards Mastercard
*Offers are subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Read Full Disclosures.
Earn cash back rewards on your everyday spending. With Citadel’s Cash Rewards Mastercard®, you’ll enjoy 1.5% cash back on all purchases, a generous credit limit, enhanced security, and a low annual percentage rate. Your Cash Rewards can be easily deposited right into your Citadel checking or savings account. Plus, you can earn even more on your cash back credit card when you shop at our Cash Rewards Mall. Open a Citadel Cash Rewards Mastercard® and start earning rewards today!
Looking to increase your credit card limit? Apply Now.
No Annual Fee
Pay no annual fee or balance transfer fees.
1.5% Cash Back on all Purchases
Earn 1.5% cash back for every $1 spent on purchases. Cash rewards can be deposited right into your Citadel checking or savings account.
Redeem cash back easily and conveniently using Online and Mobile banking.
Want to connect with an expert now?Video Chat
Cash Rewards Mastercard Rate
- Contactless payments – simply Tap & GoTM
- Deposit cash rewards into your Citadel checking or savings account
- Earn more cash back through our Cash Rewards Mall
- Cash access
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn More.
- Generous credit limits
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Same day issuing of debit and credit cards at most Citadel branch locations
View the full Mastercard Guide to Benefits to learn more.
Digital Banking Tools
- Access Card Controls to set up instant text alerts on transactions, provide custom limits on authorized user cards, etc.
- See which card is connected to your account in the card services tab in your checking or credit card account record in Online & Mobile Banking
- Add your card to our Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Check out faster with Mastercard Click to Pay Learn more.
- Make automatic payment easy with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Ready to speak with a representative about Citadel's Cash Rewards Mastercard?Schedule Appointment
Balance Transfer Fee
5.0% Cash Advance Fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Foreign Transaction Fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Up to $35 Late Fee
$25 Returned Check Fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Chat Face-to-Face With Citadel Video Connect
Citadel's Video Specialists are just a few clicks away with Video Connect. Skip the trip to the branch office and video chat safely and securely from your preferred location. Learn More.
On your laptop, desktop, or mobile device, our Video Specialists can help you complete almost any banking-related task:
✔ Open a new account
✔ Add a product to a current account
✔ Apply for a loan
✔ Talk to a business banking expert
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
A few preventative measures you can take:
- Treat your debit and credit cards like cash and always keep them in a safe place
- Keep your PIN a secret and do not share it with anyone
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card, store it with your card, or let someone else enter it for you
- For added security, Citadel encourages debit card users to sign for safety and choose “credit” as their preferred transaction method when asked “debit or credit” at the check-out counter, eliminating any possibility of someone obtaining your PIN as you enter it
- Do not disclose your PIN over the telephone, email or Internet; no one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to reduce the chance that it will be used improperly and limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions
- Review your account statements monthly and report any errors (including transactions you believe may be unauthorized) right away
The easiest way to check your rewards points is to log in to Online or Mobile Banking, select the account you would like to view points on, click on the ‘Card Services’ tab and click redeem.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Standard rates range from 16.49% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. 1.1% Foreign transaction fee applies for transactions initiated in foreign currencies. Cash advance fee is 5% of amount advanced ($10 minimum). Late fee is up to $35.00. Returned Check Fee is $25.00. There is no transaction fee for transferring a balance; interest will accrue on any balance transfer in accordance with the Cardholder terms and agreement. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
All Credit Card Rewards Offers
Rewards are earned on purchases minus any credits or returns (“net purchases”).
Cash advances and balance transfers are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards.
Cash Rewards Mastercard
Earn 1.5% cash back on net purchases.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Ask for full details.