Save with Citadel
Our Savings account has a high interest rate that gets better the more you save.
Better Interest Rates
Grow your savings with a high-interest savings account. The more you put away, the more your rate increases.
Online & Mobile Banking
Manage your Citadel Savings account anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Free ATM Transactions
Citadel members can make surcharge-free transactions at more than 28,000 ATMs worldwide.
- $5 minimum balance
- The ability to open additional subaccounts at no additional cost
How long until my savings reach my goal?
Compound interest can have a dramatic affect on the growth of a single deposit. Use this calculator to determine how many years an existing savings account will take to reach your stated objective.
Paper account statement fee (excludes ages under 21 and age 70 years of age and older)
Each ATM balance inquiry at a non-Citadel ATM
Monthly service fee, waived for 60 days following account opening. May be waived after 60 days if one of five criteria* is met. Monthly service fee does not apply to any account held by a member under age 21
Service fee to close account within 90 days of opening
Annual inactive fee, waived if customer has $100 or more on deposit
- Citadel is committed to helping you protect your hard-earned money.
- All Citadel deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 per member by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. government.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice.
All Citadel accounts are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. Government.
• Minimum balance is $5.
• Minimum balance to earn APY is $2,500. Fees may reduce earnings.
• After 60 days, the monthly service fee is waived if one of the following criteria is met:
• Active Citadel checking account
• Citadel MasterCard® with activity in the last 90 days
• Combined household deposit balance of $1,500
• Combined household deposit, investment and loan balance of $2,500
• A loan balance greater than $0
Kids Club members will receive a birthday card, to be redeemed and deposited at a Citadel branch, on every birthday, up until 12 years old.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Transaction Limitations: During any calendar month, You may not make more than six withdrawals from or transfers to another Credit Union Account of Yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third party.