Holiday Spending or Rainy Day Cash. It’s Your Choice.
Holiday Club & Additional Savings
Save money for holiday shopping or just a rainy day fund. Our Holiday Club Savings account puts your money aside and grows interest with no minimum balance. Each year, the money is automatically transferred into your Citadel Savings account.
High Interest Rate
Grow your holiday savings with a competitive interest rate.
No Minimum Balance
Your account earns interest on every dollar with no minimum balance.
Each year on October 1, your savings will automatically be deposited into your Citadel Savings account.
- Citadel is committed to helping you protect your hard-earned money.
- All Citadel deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 per member by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. government.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice.
All Citadel accounts are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. Government.
• Minimum balance is $5.
• Minimum balance to earn APY is $2,500. Fees may reduce earnings.
• After 60 days, the monthly service fee is waived if one of the following criteria is met:
• Active Citadel checking account
• Citadel MasterCard® with activity in the last 90 days
• Combined household deposit balance of $1,500
• Combined household deposit, investment and loan balance of $2,500
• A loan balance greater than $0
Kids Club members will receive a birthday card, to be redeemed and deposited at a Citadel branch, on every birthday, up until 12 years old.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Transaction Limitations: During any calendar month, You may not make more than six withdrawals from or transfers to another Credit Union Account of Yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third party.