Easy to Earn. Easy to Redeem.
Plus, you can combine your credit card rewards to earn even faster. Simply complete the rewards transfer form.
Choose from a Variety of Rewards
Citadel offers many different exciting rewards options:
- Gift Cards to your favorite stores and restaurants
- Hotel Stays
- Home Goods
- And MORE
Easy to Redeem
You can also save your rewards to redeem for even more later on. When you’re ready, here’s how you can redeem your rewards:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Select “Rewards” from the left menu.
- Choose the type of rewards you want to redeem from the drop-down menu.
How to Redeem Credit Card Rewards Online:
- In the drop-down menu, select “Card Rewards.”
- Choose the account you want to redeem rewards from by selecting your card number.
- The rewards site will open in a new window. From here, you can browse and redeem your rewards.
If you are not an Online Banking user, you can visit the rewards site to create an account to review and redeem your rewards.
How to Redeem Checking Rewards Online:
- In the drop-down menu, select “Checking Rewards.”
- Simply click the "Redeem Rewards" to cash out your earned cash back. Your funds will be instantly deposited into your Checking Account.
*Cash Rewards: 1.5% cash back on net purchases (purchases minus any credit or returns) only. Cash advances and balance transfers are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards. Cash back reward earning amounts through the Cash Back Mall vary by participating retailer and may change without notice.
Maximize your rewards with Citadel’s Cashback Rewards Checking Account.Learn More
Explore our Cash Back Mall and earn even more when you use your Citadel Cash Rewards Mastercard®.Get Started
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
To earn reward points:
For Mastercard Rewards, every $1 spent earns you 1 point. There are 1.5% cash back on all purchases for our Mastercard Cash Rewards.
Yes, Citadel does have a cash rewards program for our Cash Rewards Credit card.
Our World credit card earns 2 points for air travel, hotels, and restaurant purchases for each $1 spent and 1 points for all other purchases for each $1 spent.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.