Save More Today
Money Market Account
Start saving more money with a Citadel Money Market account. You’ll enjoy a low minimum balance and a consistently higher rate that increases as your balance grows.
Already A Citadel Customer? Open An Account Today!LOG IN
Monthly service fee, if balance requirement is not met; waived for 60 days following account opening*
Paper account statement fee (excludes ages under 21 and age 70 years of age and older)
Monthly inactivity fee**
- Citadel is committed to helping you protect your hard-earned money.
- All Citadel deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 per member by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. government.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
*Money Market Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. All rates expressed as Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Minimum balance to earn APY is $2,500. Fees may reduce earnings.
- After 60 days, the monthly service fee is waived if the average daily balance is $2,500 or more.
- A $5.00 monthly inactivity fee will apply if there is no activity on any Citadel account for one year—this fee is waived if combined balance of all deposit accounts is $500 or more. Inactivity is defined as a 365-day period during which there were no customer-initiated transactions on any Citadel account.
- During any calendar month, You may not make more than six withdrawals from or transfers to another Credit Union Account of Yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third party.
Federally insured by NCUA.