Save More Today
Money Market Account
Start saving more money with a Citadel Money Market account. You’ll enjoy a low minimum balance and a consistently higher interest rate that increases as your balance grows.
How long until my savings reach my goal?
Compound interest can have a dramatic affect on the growth of a single deposit. Use this calculator to determine how many years an existing savings account will take to reach your stated objective.
Stop payment fee
Non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee/uncollected funds fee (UCF)
- Citadel is committed to helping you protect your hard-earned money.
- All Citadel deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 per member by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. government.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice.
All Citadel accounts are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. Government.
• Minimum balance is $5.
• Minimum balance to earn APY is $2,500. Fees may reduce earnings.
• After 60 days, the monthly service fee is waived if one of the following criteria is met:
• Active Citadel checking account
• Citadel MasterCard® with activity in the last 90 days
• Combined household deposit balance of $1,500
• Combined household deposit, investment and loan balance of $2,500
• A loan balance greater than $0
Kids Club members will receive a birthday card, to be redeemed and deposited at a Citadel branch, on every birthday, up until 12 years old.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Transaction Limitations: During any calendar month, You may not make more than six withdrawals from or transfers to another Credit Union Account of Yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third party.