Save More Today
Looking for the best money market account to jump start your savings? At Citadel, we've got you covered! You’ll enjoy a low minimum balance and a consistently higher rate that increases as your balance grows.
Money Market Rates
Learn more about our Money Market account rates today!Contact Us
- Free Online & Mobile Banking
- Easy access to your money by simply writing a check or visiting any convenient Citadel branch
- Multiple ways to save including direct deposit, mobile deposit, and online banking transfers
Contact us today to learn more about our Money Market accounts.
Monthly service fee, if balance requirement is not met; waived for 60 days following account opening* Monthly service fee does not apply to any account held by a member under age 21.
Paper account statement fee (excludes ages under 21 and age 70 years of age and older)
Monthly inactivity fee**
- Citadel is committed to helping you protect your hard-earned money.
- All Citadel deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 per member by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. government.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
*Money Market Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. All rates expressed as Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Minimum balance to earn APY is $2,500. Fees may reduce earnings.
- After 60 days, the monthly service fee is waived if the average daily balance is $2,500 or more.
- A $5.00 monthly inactivity fee will apply if there is no activity on any Citadel account for one year—this fee is waived if combined balance of all deposit accounts is $500 or more. Inactivity is defined as a 365-day period during which there were no customer-initiated transactions on any Citadel account.
- During any calendar month, You may not make more than six withdrawals from or transfers to another Credit Union Account of Yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third party.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our help center.