Access Your Account Anytime You Want
Enjoy 24/7 account management on your PC, tablet, or smartphone.
Handle your everyday banking needs at home, from the office, or on the go with Online & Mobile Banking. Log in to manage your accounts and access a variety of services in one convenient place.
Get easy access to the banking services you need.
Whether you manage your accounts online or on the app, you’ll be able to:
- Add products and services to your account
- Review account activity and balances
- Transfer funds instantly, between your own accounts or between yourself and another Citadel member
- Deposit checks (mobile app only)
- Sign up for text and email alerts about your account
- Enroll in Citadel Text Banking
- Pay bills online
- View copies of paid checks
- Apply for loans and make loan payments
- Download secure eStatements
- Track spending and create budgets with Citadel Money Manager
, a free financial planning tool
- Manage and redeem debit and credit card rewards points
- Report a lost or stolen credit card
Download the Citadel Mobile Banking app.
Enjoy the convenience and security of Online Banking with the Citadel Mobile Banking app.
Become a Citadel member today!Open an Account
Need help with Online & Mobile Banking?View our Resource Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
When enrolling in Online and Mobile Banking, enter your account number, and drop the leading zeroes (0) and do not include the dash (-) or the numbers that follow. Do not use dashes when entering your Social Security Number. Please do not use special characters when creating your Username.
As part of our enhanced security, the system will send a Secure Access Code the first time you log in to your account. You can select to receive this code through an automated phone call, a text, voicemail or email. Since this code will be sent to information we have currently on file, make sure we have your most updated contact information by calling us at (800) 666-0191 or by visiting any Citadel Branch.
Once you receive your Secure Access Code, you can then log in. Upon second log in, you will be required to receive a new Secure Access Code. At this time, you can register your computer for future use and will not be required to request another Secure Access Code.
Simply download the app from the Google Play or iTunes store and click the enroll option.
To use Touch ID, it first must be enabled in the device settings. Once enabled on the device, login to the app and follow these steps:
- Go to Preferences -->Security Preferences
- Turn on “Touch ID”
- Tap “Continue” and follow the prompts.
You can also enroll in directly from the Mobile Banking login screen; just tap 'Touch ID' and follow the prompts.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.