Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Take our quick quiz to determine which credit card best meets your spending habits.
*Offers are subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Read Full Disclosures.
Looking for a Choice credit card that features a low APR, a generous credit limit, and enhanced security? With the Citadel Choice Mastercard, you can take control of your finances and enjoy no annual or balance transfer fees. Plus, you can add your card to mobile wallets like Apple Pay & Google Pay for quick, secure payments online and in stores.
Looking to increase your credit card limit? Apply Now.
Choice Mastercard Rate
- Set up card controls and account alerts in Online & Mobile Banking
- See which card is connected to your account in the card services tab in your checking or credit card account record in Online & Mobile Banking
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn More.
- Add your card to Apple Pay, Google Pay, or other mobile wallets to make secure payments using your smartphone.
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Internet-safe shopping
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Cash access
- Same day issuing of debit and credit cards at most Citadel branch locations
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Prefer to speak with a representative before you apply?Schedule Appointment
Balance Transfer Fee
5.0% Cash Advance Fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Foreign Transaction Fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Up to $35 Late Fee
$25 Returned Check Fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Credit Card Spend & Get Sweepstakes Winners
We’re happy to announce the winners of our first annual Credit Card Spend & Get Sweepstakes.
The Spend & Get Sweepstakes, which ran from June 15 through August 31, provided our members a chance to win cash just by using their Citadel credit card for everyday spending. For every 10 purchases members made with their card, an entry was made into the contest on their behalf.
Five first place prizes of $1,000 and 10 second place prizes of $500 were awarded to 15 randomly chosen members. See the list of our winning members below and get ready for our next Spend & Get Sweepstakes in spring of 2024. (Names were abbreviated to protect the winners' privacy.) Learn more about our Credit Card Sweepstakes.
First Prize Winners ($1,000 each):
- C.S. of Pottstown Branch
- W.S. of Digital Branch
- J.M. of Glen Mills Branch
- C.R. of Brookhaven Branch
- P.D. of Digital Branch
Second Prize Winners ($500 each):
- C.B. of Downingtown Branch
- R.H. of West Chester Branch
- R.S. of Springfield Branch
- J.H. of Digital Branch
- D.B. of Digital Branch
- J.M. of Parkesburg Branch
- W.M. of Parkesburg Branch
- E.D. of Chester Springs Branch
- R.J. of Paoli Branch
- J.S. of Lancaster Branch - Rohrestown Rd.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
You can report all debit and credit cards lost or stolen by accessing the 'Card Services' menu from the account history. You may also request a new card to be sent automatically.
If you have requested a new card to be issued, you will receive within 7-10 business days. If you don't have access to Online & Mobile Banking, Contact Citadel immediately to report your card lost or stolen at (800) 666-0191.
A few preventative measures you can take:
- Treat your debit and credit cards like cash and always keep them in a safe place
- Keep your PIN a secret and do not share it with anyone
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card, store it with your card, or let someone else enter it for you
- For added security, Citadel encourages debit card users to sign for safety and choose “credit” as their preferred transaction method when asked “debit or credit” at the check-out counter, eliminating any possibility of someone obtaining your PIN as you enter it
- Do not disclose your PIN over the telephone, email or Internet; no one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to reduce the chance that it will be used improperly and limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions
- Review your account statements monthly and report any errors (including transactions you believe may be unauthorized) right away
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Standard rates range from 12.49% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. 1.1% Foreign transaction fee applies for transactions initiated in foreign currencies. Cash advance fee is 5% of amount advanced ($10 minimum). Late fee is up to $35.00. Returned Check Fee is $25.00. There is no transaction fee for transferring a balance; interest will accrue on any balance transfer in accordance with the Cardholder terms and agreement. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Ask for full details.