For a Limited Time, Get a 0% Intro APR on All Purchases and 6.99% Intro APR on Balance Transfers For 15 Months!*
*Offers are subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Read Full Disclosures.
Looking for a Choice credit card that features a low APR, a generous credit limit, and enhanced security? With the Citadel Choice Mastercard, you can take control of your finances and enjoy no annual or balance transfer fees. Plus, you can utilize your card on-the-go with Citadel’s suite of Mobile Wallets for easy, convenient transactions. Schedule an appointment to speak with a representative today!
Plus, pay no interest until 2024 on all purchases & enjoy a reduced rate of 6.99% on balance transfers!*
Looking to increase your credit card limit? Apply Now.
Want to connect with an expert now?Video Chat
Choice Mastercard Rate
- Access Card Control to set up instant text alerts on transactions, provide custom limits on authorized user cards, etc.
- See which accounts are connected to your card by selecting "Debit/Credit Card Details" under "Manage Cards" in Online and Mobile Banking
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn More.
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Now you can pay faster and smarter online with Mastercard Click to Pay – no more passwords to remember or accounts to create. Learn more.
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Internet-safe shopping
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Cash access
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Ready to speak with a representative about Citadel's Choice Mastercard?Schedule Appointment
Balance Transfer Fee
5.0% Cash Advance Fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Foreign Transaction Fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Up to $35 Late Fee
$25 Returned Check Fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Chat Face-to-Face With Citadel Video Connect
Citadel's Video Specialists are just a few clicks away with Video Connect. Skip the trip to the branch office and video chat safely and securely from your preferred location. Learn More.
On your laptop, desktop, or mobile device, our Video Specialists can help you complete almost any banking-related task:
✔ Open a new account
✔ Add a product to a current account
✔ Apply for a loan
✔ Talk to a business banking expert
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
If your card gets lost or stolen, please follow the steps below:
If you have requested a new card to be issued, you will receive within 7-10 business days. If you don't have access to Online & Mobile Banking, Contact Citadel immediately to report your card lost or stolen at (800) 666-0191.
A few preventative measures you can take:
- Treat your debit and credit cards like cash and always keep them in a safe place
- Keep your PIN a secret and do not share it with anyone
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card, store it with your card, or let someone else enter it for you
- For added security, Citadel encourages debit card users to sign for safety and choose “credit” as their preferred transaction method when asked “debit or credit” at the check-out counter, eliminating any possibility of someone obtaining your PIN as you enter it
- Do not disclose your PIN over the telephone, email or Internet; no one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to reduce the chance that it will be used improperly and limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions
- Review your account statements monthly and report any errors (including transactions you believe may be unauthorized) right away
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Standard rates range from 11.49% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. 1.1% Foreign transaction fee applies for transactions initiated in foreign currencies. Cash advance fee is 5% of amount advanced ($10 minimum). Late fee is up to $35.00. Returned Check Fee is $25.00. There is no transaction fee for transferring a balance; interest will accrue on any balance transfer in accordance with the Cardholder terms and agreement. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
APR Promotional Offer
*For qualified applicants, introductory APR is 0% for 15 months from credit card open date for purchases and 6.99% for 15 months for balance transfers, then the standard APR applies. Standard APR and credit card approval based on creditworthiness. New Citadel Mastercard accounts only; not available on current Citadel Mastercard accounts or balances. The promotional APR does not apply to cash advances. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time. APR Promotional offer expires March 28, 2023.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Ask for full details.