Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Take our quick quiz to determine which credit card best meets your spending habits.
Like all Citadel credit cards, the Choice Mastercard features a low APR, a generous credit limit, and enhanced security and protection. Take control of your finances and enjoy no balance transfer or annual fees. In addition, utilize your Choice Mastercard on-the-go with Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for easy, convenient transactions. As always, Citadel strives to maintain low interest rate credit cards while keeping the customer top of mind.
Plus, enjoy 0% intro APR for 9 months.
*Offers are subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Read Full Disclosures.
No Annual Fees
Enjoy $0 annual fee every year you have your Citadel Choice Mastercard.
Low Credit Card Rates
The Choice Mastercard features our lowest rate, great for carrying a balance and balance transfers.
No Balance Transfer Fee
Enjoy no balance transfer fee with your Citadel Choice Mastercard.
Choice Mastercard Rate
- Make everyday purchases quickly and safely with a tap of your contactless-enabled Citadel Mastercard.
- Control your cards anytime with Card Control.
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn More.
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Now you can pay faster and smarter online with Mastercard Click to Pay – no more passwords to remember or accounts to create. Learn more.
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Internet-safe shopping
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Cash access
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Make purchases quickly and securely with Citadel’s suite of Digital Wallets.Learn More
Balance transfer fee
Up to 5.0% Cash advance fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Foreign transaction fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Up to $35 Late fee
Up to $25 Returned check fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Introducing Citadel Video Connect
Chat face-to-face with a Citadel Video Specialist in a secure environment from the comfort of home on your laptop, desktop computer, or mobile device using the Citadel Video Connect app. Please be sure to have your photo ID ready prior to beginning the call. Choose Video Connect above, or learn more about our Video Banking options.
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
Contact Citadel immediately to report your card lost or stolen at (800) 666-0191.
A few preventative measures you can take:
- Treat your debit and credit cards like cash and always keep them in a safe place
- Keep your PIN a secret and do not share it with anyone
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card, store it with your card, or let someone else enter it for you
- For added security, Citadel encourages debit card users to sign for safety and choose “credit” as their preferred transaction method when asked “debit or credit” at the check-out counter, eliminating any possibility of someone obtaining your PIN as you enter it
- Do not disclose your PIN over the telephone, email or Internet; no one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to reduce the chance that it will be used improperly and limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions
- Review your account statements monthly and report any errors (including transactions you believe may be unauthorized) right away
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Standard rates range from 7.24% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. 1.1% Foreign transaction fee applies for transactions initiated in foreign currencies (excluding World Mastercard). Cash advance fee is up to 5% of amount advanced ($10 minimum). Late fee is up to $35.00. Returned Check Fee is up to $25.00. There is no transaction fee for transferring a balance; interest will accrue on any balance transfer in accordance with the Cardholder terms and agreement. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
*0% Introductory APR Promotion
For qualified applicants introductory APR is 0% for 9 months from credit card open date for purchases and balance transfers then the standard APR applies. Standard rates range from 7.24% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. New Citadel Mastercard® accounts only; not available on current Citadel Mastercard® accounts or balances. All terms, including fees and APRs may be subject to change. Ask for full details. Offers may be withdrawn at any time. Promotional offer expires August 31 2021.
All Credit Card Rewards Offers
Rewards are earned on purchases minus any credits or returns (“net purchases”).
Cash advances and balance transfers are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards.
For category bonus rewards, merchants are assigned a merchant category code by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services the merchant primarily sells. Citadel does not control the assignment of these codes and is not responsible for the codes used by merchants. You may expect a purchase to earn rewards within a category, but if the code assigned to the merchant isn’t within that category, your purchase will not qualify for the bonus points. In addition, some purchases made through third-party accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology may not qualify in a rewards category, depending on how the technology is set up to process the purchase.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Ask for full details.