Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Answer a couple quick questions and we'll match the credit card that best fits your needs!
Like all Citadel credit cards, the Choice Mastercard features a low APR, a generous credit limit, and enhanced security and protection. Reach your goals faster with a Balance Transfer Bonus up to $300** and pay no Balance Transfer or Annual Fees. In addition, utilize your Choice Mastercard on-the-go with Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for easy, convenient transactions. As always, Citadel strives to maintain low interest rate credit cards while keeping the customer at top-of-mind.
No Annual Fees
Enjoy $0 Annual Fee every year you have your Citadel Choice Mastercard. No Balance Transfer Fees*.
Low Credit Card Rates
The Choice Mastercard features our lowest rate, great for carrying a balance and balance transfers.
No Penalty Rate
Spend without worry while using your Citadel Choice Mastercard.
- Up to $300 Balance Transfer Bonus** & No Balance Transfer Fees
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Internet-safe shopping
- Extended warranty on select purchases
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Price protection
- Cash access
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
- Looking for more Credit Card features? Give us your feedback.
Choice MasterCard Rate
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Make purchases quickly and securely with Citadel’s suite of Digital Wallets.Learn More
Cash advance fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum, $100 maximum)
Foreign transaction fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Returned check fee
- Your Citadel Debit Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
Yes, Citadel is committed to the security of your Credit Card transactions. A chip transaction adds another layer of security to cards by requiring the chip to produce a single-use code to validate the transaction, further protecting your card from unauthorized use. This process makes your chip card information more difficult to steal and therefore makes your chip card more difficult to counterfeit.
Contact Citadel immediately to report your card lost or stolen at (800) 666-0191.
A few preventative measures you can take:
- Treat your debit and credit cards like cash and always keep them in a safe place
- Keep your PIN a secret and do not share it with anyone
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card, store it with your card, or let someone else enter it for you
- For added security, Citadel encourages debit card users to sign for safety and choose “credit” as their preferred transaction method when asked “debit or credit” at the check-out counter, eliminating any possibility of someone obtaining your PIN as you enter it
- Do not disclose your PIN over the telephone, email or Internet; no one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to reduce the chance that it will be used improperly and limit your potential liability for unauthorized transactions
- Review your account statements monthly and report any errors (including transactions you believe may be unauthorized) right away
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. See products pages for additional information. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates ranging from 9.24% to 17.99%, based upon credit worthiness. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
**We will credit your primary Citadel savings account with 3% of the amount of balance transferred from a non-Citadel credit card, up to a maximum credit of $300 within any 12 month period. Credit will be made within 60 days from date of the transfer. Account must be active and in good standing at the time the funds are deposited. In order to receive the bonus, balances transferred to your Citadel credit card must remain on your card for a minimum of 45 days. Minimum transfer amount is $500. Offer valid for new and existing Citadel Mastercard® credit card customers. No balance transfer fees. Ask for full details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.