COMING SOON: We’re introducing a new look for Citadel’s brand!
Over the next few weeks, you may see some changes on our website, as well as Online and Mobile Banking. As a valued member, we'll keep you informed as we start rolling out changes. Learn More
Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Answer a couple quick questions and we'll match the credit card that best fits your needs!
Maximize your travel rewards with the Citadel World Mastercard. Reap the benefits of a travel rewards credit card that earns 2X points per every dollar spent on hotels, restaurants, and airlines with no foreign transaction fees. Earn even more when you get 1 point for every $1 spent on all of your other everyday purchases. Enjoy no annual fee and the added security of EMV Chip Technology. Our World Mastercard is your go-to credit card for travel, dining and making the most out of your everyday travel adventures!
No Annual Fee
Enjoy $0 Annual Fee every year you have your Citadel World Mastercard.
Premium Travel and Dining Rewards
Earn 2 rewards points for every $1 spent on hotels, airlines, and restaurants.
No Foreign Transaction Fees
Enjoy your international travel without the complexities of foreign transaction fees. Plus, pay no annual fee or balance transfer fees*.
World Mastercard Rate
- Control your cards anytime with Card Control.
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- Discounted redemption levels on travel rewards
- ID theft resolution
- Internet-safe shopping
- Cash access
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Boingo Wi-Fi: Gives cardholders access to unlimited and secure Wi-Fi at >1M hotspots globally for up to four devices. Available in 100 countries across 6 continents, including airports, hotels, restaurants, and inflight.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance**: Protects cardholders from forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments and deposits if a trip is interrupted or cancelled
- Travel Assistance Services**: Provides cardholders with pre-trip destination information, such as immunization and embassy details, if traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver**: Covers cardholders for damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle.
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn More.
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Now you can pay faster and smarter online with Mastercard Click to Pay – no more passwords to remember or accounts to create. Learn more.
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
**Note: purchase must occur on the Citadel World Mastercard.
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Make purchases quickly and securely with Citadel’s suite of Digital Wallets.Learn More
Balance transfer fee
Foreign transaction fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Up to 5.0% Cash advance fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Up to $35 Late fee
Up to $25 Returned check fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Citadel World Mastercard offers you double rewards points for every $1 you spend on hotels, restaurants, and airlines, and 1 point on every $1 spent on all other purchases.
The easiest way to check your rewards points is to log in to Online or Mobile Banking and select, ‘Manage Cards’ from the main menu and select 'Rewards' from the dropdown. Next, select your card number and the Rewards Points page will open in a new window.
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
All Mastercard Accounts
*Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Standard rates range from 7.24% - 17.99% APR, based on product and credit worthiness. See product pages for additional information.
Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. 1.1% Foreign transaction fee applies for transactions initiated in foreign currencies (excluding World Mastercard). Cash advance fee is up to 5% of amount advanced ($10 minimum). Late fee is up to $35.00. Returned Check Fee is up to $25.00. There is no transaction fee for transferring a balance; interest will accrue on any balance transfer in accordance with the Cardholder terms and agreement. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
All Credit Card Rewards Offers
Rewards are earned on purchases minus any credits or returns (“net purchases”).
Cash advances and balance transfers are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards.
For category bonus rewards, merchants are assigned a merchant category code by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services the merchant primarily sells. Citadel does not control the assignment of these codes and is not responsible for the codes used by merchants. You may expect a purchase to earn rewards within a category, but if the code assigned to the merchant isn’t within that category, your purchase will not qualify for the bonus points. In addition, some purchases made through third-party accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology may not qualify in a rewards category, depending on how the technology is setup to process the purchase.
Cash Rewards Mastercard
Earn 1.5% cash back on net purchases.
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on net purchases.
Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on hotels, restaurants, and airlines, and 1 point on every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Ask for full details.