Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Answer a couple quick questions and we'll match the credit card that best fits your needs!
Maximize your travel rewards with the Citadel World Mastercard. Reap the benefits of a travel rewards credit card that earns 2X points per every dollar spent on hotels, restaurants, and airlines with no foreign transaction fees. Earn even more when you get 1 point for every $1 spent on all of your other everyday purchases. Enjoy no annual fee and the added security of EMV Chip Technology. Our World Mastercard is your go-to credit card for travel, dinning and making the most out of your everyday travel adventures!
No Annual Fee
Enjoy $0 Annual Fee every year you have your Citadel World Mastercard.
Premium Travel and Dining Rewards
Earn 2 rewards points for every $1 spent on hotels, airlines, and restaurants.
No Foreign Transaction Fees
Enjoy your international travel without the complexities of foreign transaction fees. Plus, pay no annual fee or balance transfer fees**.
- Discounted redemption levels on travel rewards
- ID theft resolution
- Internet-safe shopping
- Cash access
- Extended warranty on select purchases
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Boingo Wi-Fi: Gives cardholders access to unlimited and secure Wi-Fi at >1M hotspots globally for up to four devices. Available in 100 countries across 6 continents, including airports, hotels, restaurants, and inflight.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance*: Protects cardholders from forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments and deposits if a trip is interrupted or cancelled
- Travel Assistance Services*: Provides cardholders with pre-trip destination information, such as immunization and embassy details, if traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver*: Covers cardholders for damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle.
- Up to $300 Balance Transfer Bonus**
- Price protection
- Access to Mastercard Concierge Services. You can contact Concierge Services at 1-800-Mastercard
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- Looking for more Credit Card features? Give us your feedback.
*Note: purchase must occur on the Citadel World Mastercard.
World MasterCard Rate
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Make purchases quickly and securely with Citadel’s suite of Digital Wallets.Learn More
Balance transfer fee
Cash advance fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum, $100 maximum)
Returned check fee
Foreign transaction fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
- Your Citadel Debit Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Citadel World Mastercard offers you double rewards points for every $1 you spend on hotels, restaurants, and airlines, and 1 point on every $1 spent on all other purchases.
The easiest way to check your rewards points is to log in to Online or Mobile Banking and select, ‘Rewards’ from the menu. Then, select your card number and the Rewards Points page will open in a new window.
If you are not an Online Banking user you can visit our Rewards Points partner directly and create an account to review and redeem your points.
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
Yes, Citadel is committed to the security of your Credit Card transactions. A chip transaction adds another layer of security to cards by requiring the chip to produce a single-use code to validate the transaction, further protecting your card from unauthorized use. This process makes your chip card information more difficult to steal and therefore makes your chip card more difficult to counterfeit.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. See products pages for additional information. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates ranging from 12.49% to 17.99%, based upon credit worthiness. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
**We will credit your primary Citadel savings account with 3% of the amount of balance transferred from a non-Citadel credit card, up to a maximum credit of $300 within any 12 month period. Credit will be made within 60 days from date of the transfer. Account must be active and in good standing at the time the funds are deposited. In order to receive the bonus, balances transferred to your Citadel credit card must remain on your card for a minimum of 45 days. Minimum transfer amount is $500. Offer valid for new and existing Citadel Mastercard® credit card customers. No balance transfer fees. Ask for full details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.