Citadel Donates $55,000 to Children’s Hospital Of Philadelphia

Citadel presents CHOP with $55,000 check.

Citadel presents $55,000 check to CHOP. (L-R) Julia Wicoff, CHOP, Director of Cause Marketing, Michael Schnably, Senior Vice President, Citadel, Joe Glace, Board Member, Citadel, Francesca Cosmi, Coordinator of Cause Marketing, CHOP, Megan Wright, Assistant Vice President of CHOP, Jeff March, President and CEO, Citadel, and Abigail Brooks, Corporate Communications Manager, Citadel.

100 Percent of Funds Raised by the Inaugural “Citadel Palooza” will Benefit the Hospital

EXTON, Pa. — On Tuesday, senior leaders from Citadel, including President and CEO Jeff March, presented a $55,000 check to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). The check represents 100 percent of the funds raised by the inaugural Citadel Palooza, the October 7th country festival that featured 5-time Grammy nominee Hunter Hayes. 

“We are extremely proud to donate the Citadel Palooza funds to an institution that benefits our community in countless ways, such as Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia,” said Jeff March, President and CEO, Citadel. “Everyone in the Greater Philadelphia area has a CHOP story, which made our event more meaningful for all who attended. We are thrilled that Citadel Palooza was able to benefit the lives of patients and their families.” 

Citadel’s President and CEO Jeff March, Board Member Joseph Glace, and Senior Vice President Michael Schnably presented the check to Meghan Wright, Assistant Vice President, Julia Wicoff, Director, Cause Marketing, and Francesca Cosmi, Coordinator, Cause Marketing from the CHOP Foundation on Tuesday.

Citadel Palooza ticket sales, additional donations from sponsors and concert attendees, and a percentage of the Sly Fox Brewing beer sales totaled over $55,000. Citadel has donated 20 percent of the funds to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Headache Education and Clinical Fund, and the remaining 80 percent to the Children’s Miracle Network Fund

More than 2,000 people attended Citadel Palooza, which was held at Pottstown’s Memorial Park and celebrated Citadel’s 80th anniversary. For more information, visit CitadelPalooza.com.

CONTACT:
Abigail Brooks
(610) 466-6896
AbigailBrooks@CitadelBanking.com 
###

Citadel provides banking, investments, and insurance services to more than 200,000 customers and 250 companies. At $3 billion in assets, it is one of the area’s largest locally owned financial institutions, proudly serving residents of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. Citadel ranked first in the 2016 Callahan & Associates Return of the Member scoring index among all credit unions in the nation, and was named one of the best performing credit unions in the nation by SNL Financial. For more information, visit CitadelBanking.com.

Become a Citadel Member, today!

Create an Account & Get Started