How can I dispute an error with my Mortgage Statement?

Frequently Asked Question

To dispute an error with your Mortgage account or statement, please complete the Mortgage Error Resolution form. Once you complete the form please mail back to us at:

Citadel Credit Union
Attention: Mortgage Servicing
1209 West Chester Pike, Suite 201
West Chester, PA 19382

You may also scan the form and email it to: