Can I pay bills outside the United States?

Frequently Asked Question

You cannot use Bill Payer to make payments to any person or company that does not have a billing address within the United States.

If you live outside the United States, the mailing address associated with your account must be within the United States. If you need to update your address or any other contact information for your accounts, here’s how to do it.

Should you need to send money to someone in another country, Citadel offers wire transfer services.