How do I make loan payments using Citadel's Online and Mobile Banking?
Frequently Asked Question
Citadel’s Online & Mobile Banking is the easiest and most flexible way to pay your auto loan online. Once enrolled, you can schedule your loan payment from any financial institution or pay directly from your existing Citadel account.
Existing account holders:
- As an existing Citadel account holder, making your loan payment is simple and easy! Just select the loan you would like to pay and click 'make a payment'
- Choose your 'From' account in the drop down menu
- Then select your loan account in the 'To' field. Use the drop down to choose the payment type you would like to make. Available Payment Types vary by loan. You may edit the payment amount, however, the amount may not be less than the minimum payment due
- Click or tap 'Submit'
- You will receive a confirmation screen once the payment has been submitted
Adding and Transferring from an External Account:
Using Online & Mobile Banking, you can add your external accounts and schedule your payment to recur every month or as a one-time payment. Once your External Account is added, it will appear in your account list. Here are the steps to add your external account:
- After logging in Select 'Transfers' > 'External Accounts'
- Enter the account details for the account you are adding
- Two small micro deposits will be made into the account you have added within 2 business days. Once you receive the two micro deposits in your External Account, log back into Online Banking and go to 'Verify Your Account'
- To activate your Account, click on the link provided to view the list of your outstanding requests. You will need to know the amounts of both micro deposits to verify your External Account. You will not be able to make transfers to/from this External Account until your micro deposits have been verified
IMPORTANT: Your six-digit account number is required to enroll in Online & Mobile Banking. You can find your account number on your Billing Statement. Please note: You will need the six numbers between the first four zeroes and the last four zeroes listed in the account number displayed on the billing statement. Example: 0000-111111-0000. See example below (click to enlarge).