COVID-19: All Branch Lobbies Are Closed, Drive-Up Access is Open
As of November 25, our branch lobbies are closed at all locations due to recent spikes in COVID-19. Our drive-up access remains open. For more information, visit CitadelBanking.com/COVID19.
What is Mobile Deposit?
Frequently Asked Question
Citadel Mobile Deposit, also referred to as Remote Deposit Capture or 'RDC', is a tool in Mobile Banking that allows you to make a check deposit from your mobile device. You can deposit checks into your account simply by taking a picture of your paper check using the mobile app.
How to Deposit a Check in the Mobile App:
- Select 'Transactions' from the main menu.
- Select 'Make a Deposit' from list.
- Select the account you wish to make a deposit into.
- Enter check number and amount, then tap Save.
- Tap the Capture Image button for each side.
- Verify that all four corners of the check are visible and all elements are legible.
- Take the image of the backside so that the endorsement is on the left side of the image.
That's it! Your check deposit is complete. Standard check holds to apply to mobile check deposits.