How do I qualify for Skip-a-Pay?
Frequently Asked Question
To qualify for Skip-a-Pay, your loan must meet the following requirements:
- All loan and deposit accounts must be in good standing
- No accounts may have a negative balance
- All loans must be current at the time of the request (grace period does not apply)
- You may not have any charge offs, bankruptcy filings, or repossession against Citadel
- If a loan has been in any type of loan assistance or deferral program within the last 12 months, it may not be eligible for the Skip-a-Pay program.
Please note all deferrals are subject to approval and other restrictions may apply. Citadel reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Skip-a-Pay program at any time if it is deemed to be in the best interest of the credit union.