How do I set up automatic loan payments with Citadel?
Frequently Asked Question
Set Up Automatic Payments
Plus, with Plaid integration, connecting your deposit account is seamless:
✔ Instant account authentication (no micro deposits)
✔ Schedule automatic recurring payments each month with ACH
Citadel’s Online and Mobile Banking is the easiest and most flexible way to pay your auto loan online. Once enrolled, you can schedule your loan payment from any financial institution or pay directly from your existing Citadel account.
Existing account holders:
- As an existing Citadel account holder, making your loan payment is simple and easy! Just select ‘Loan Payment' from the ‘Payments’ main menu.
- Recurring Payments can also be scheduled using the ‘Transfer Funds’, from our ‘Transactions’ menu.
Adding and Transferring from an External Account:
Using Online and Mobile Banking, you can add your external accounts and schedule your payment to recur every month or as a one-time payment. We've partnered with Plaid, to allow you to instantly link your external account and start making payments immediately. Here are the steps to add your external account:
- After logging in Select "Accounts" > "Manage External Accounts".
- You will have the option to link an external account via Instant Verification through Plaid or with Micro Deposits if your financial institution is not listed. Simply select the option you prefer and follow the prompts to link your account(s).
- Once your external account setup is complete, you can schedule a one-time or recurring payments.
IMPORTANT: Your six-digit account number is required to enroll in Online and Mobile Banking. You can find your account number on your Billing Statement. Please note: You will need the six numbers between the first four zeroes and the last four zeroes listed in the account number displayed on the billing statement. Example: 0000-111111-0000. See example below (click to enlarge).