How do I set up Google Pay?
Frequently Asked Question
To set up Google Pay, follow the steps below:
- If you don’t already have Google Pay on your device, download the app from the Google Play™ Store and activate it.
- In the Google Pay app on your device, touch the + sign to add a credit or debit card to pay using your phone.
- Position your card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information. Enter the security code found on your card and provide additional information as required.
- Accept the terms of service and set your screen lock. (Activating Device Administrator is part of the Google Pay set up process.)
- If requested, follow any additional steps to verify your card.
Click here to learn more.