Corporation (including Non-Profit) Required Documentation

Frequently Asked Question

To open a Corporation (including Non-Profit) at Citadel, please have these documents available:


  • Required:
    • Articles of Incorporation*
    • Federal Tax ID number (TIN) letter
  • If Applicable:
    • Fictitious Name Registration
    • Corporate Resolution*

*Listing all applicable owners/partners

Non-Profit Corporation:

  • Federal tax ID number (TIN) letter. Examples include:
    • Copy of Federal Tax Return
    • IRS Form LTR 147C
    • IRS SS-4
    • Other verification of SSN /EIN
  • Copy of meeting minutes or letter identifying signatory authority and opening of the account.
  • If applicable, copy of Articles of Incorporation listing all applicable owners / partners.