Protect Your Home and Save Money
Protect your most valuable asset—your home—with home insurance from Citadel through Travelers Insurance. Our team will help you choose the right insurance policy to fit your coverage needs and budget.
Citadel works with highly rated insurance companies to help you get the coverage you need, at a price you can afford.
Discounts & Benefits
Save even more money on your homeowners insurance with exclusive member discounts.
Get a free, no obligation home insurance quote online. Give us a call at 855-554-1193 to speak to an expert.
- Convenient Payment Options – Choose how you’d like to pay your bill: online, automatic payment plans, by mail, by phone, or with Bill Payer. Learn more.
- Flexibility – You can pay for your policy monthly or in full. If you choose to pay monthly, a down payment is required.
- Policy Enhancements – Need additional coverage? We will help you pick the right policy enhancements and add-on to make sure you have the most comprehensive coverage. Talk to an expert.
- 24/7/365 Claim Reporting – You’ll always be able to get assistance from a caring and skilled professional, no matter the day or time.
We will work with you to put together a comprehensive insurance package that meets your needs and budget. A homeowners policy can cover:
- Damages to your home’s physical structure
- Damages to other structures like garages or sheds
- Your personal belongings, whether they’re in your home or elsewhere
- Temporary living expenses in the case your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged
Related Deals and Offers
Our Insurance Expert
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Agreements and Disclosures
Insurance Products: Are not deposits of, guaranteed by or insured by Citadel, the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency. Are obligations of the issuing insurance company, which is not affiliated with Citadel.
Insurance products are offered through the Citadel Agency, LLC a licensed insurance agency affiliated with Citadel. The Citadel Agency, LLC will receive compensation if you choose to purchase coverage through this program. A decision to purchase insurance coverage will not affect the cost or availability of any loan product or service offered by Citadel.