My Auto Loan Account
Manage Your Auto Loan Account Online
Log in to Online and Mobile Banking to easily manage your auto loan at any time, from anywhere. You can make a payment, view your payment due dates and history, stay updated on payoff information, and manage your account information.
For first time enrollees, you will need your six-digit account number to enroll in Online and Mobile Banking, which can be found on your Billing Statement. Please note that you will need the six numbers between the first four zeroes and the last four zeroes listed in the account number displayed on the billing statement. See our example below.
Learn more about the online tools we offer to help you manage your day to day loan activity below.
Log in today and manage your loan account!Log in Now
Online & Mobile Banking Loan Tools
Make Loan Payments
Citadel’s Online and Mobile Banking is the easiest and most flexible payment option. Once enrolled, you can schedule your loan payment from any financial institution or pay directly from your existing Citadel account.
Existing account holders:
As an existing Citadel account holder, making your loan payment is simple and easy! Just select 'Transfer Funds' from the main menu.
Choose your 'From' account, then select your loan account in the 'To' field. Type in your payment amount and press 'Transfer Funds'. That's it!
Transfers can be set as recurring or one-time.
Adding and Transferring from an External Account:
Using Online Banking, you can add your external accounts and schedule your payment to recur every month or as a one time payment. Once your External Account is added, it will appear in your account list. Here are the steps to add your external account:
- After logging in Select Transfer Funds > External Account.
- Enter the account details for the account you are adding
- Two small micro deposits will be made into the account you have added within 2 business days. Once you receive the two micro deposits in your External Account, log back into Online Banking and select 'Verify External Account'
- To activate your Account, click on the link provided to view the list of your outstanding requests. You will need to know the amounts of both micro deposits to verify your External Account. You will not be able to make transfers to/from this External Account until your micro deposits have been verified.
IMPORTANT: Your six-digit account number is required to enroll in Online and Mobile Banking. You can find your account number on your Billing Statement. See example below (click to enlarge).
Please note that you will need the six numbers between the first four zeroes and the last four zeroes listed in the account number displayed on the billing statement. Example: 0000-111111-0000.
Citadel Account Alerts
Citadel Account Alerts are the perfect tool to help you manage your loan account, giving you peace of mind when you’re on-the-go. Receive personalized alerts for your account activity via email or directly to your mobile phone. Account Alerts monitor your account every 10 minutes for new activity, ensuring you have real-time account information right at your fingertips.
Enroll in Account Alerts and get alerted when:
- Loan Payment is due
- Loan Payment has been made
- Loan Payment is past due
- And more!
View Billing Notices
Access your Billing Notice at anytime, from anywhere. To view your electronic Billing Notice, simply follow these steps:
- Access eDocuments from the main menu
- The last three months are shown by default
- Expand Billing Notices to see the last 3 months and 'View Statement' for the month you would like to review
- If you would like to see an older Billing Notice, use the drop down to choose a different time period and click 'Submit'.
Tip: If you have any trouble viewing your Billing Notice while using Safari, check out our instructions to get help.