Latest Updates on COVID-19
UPDATE: Beginning Monday, March 23 we will have modified branch hours. Review details and our latest update on COVID-19. Learn More
How do I request a Mortgage Payoff Statement?
Frequently Asked Question
If you are a current customer, please complete this form.
If you are a third party requesting a payoff, please read the following:
- Payoff request will be processed within 48 hours.
- A signed Borrower’s authorization must be included with the payoff request. Requests will not be processed without a signed borrower’s authorization. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.
- If the mortgage account has an escrow, we will freeze disbursements for insurance and taxes when the Payoff Statement is prepared. If the Loan is not paid off in full by the “Good Through” date on the Payoff Statement, normal disbursement for taxes and insurance will resume.
To request a payoff, please fax your payoff request along with the borrower’s authorization to 610-380-6083 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information:
- Customer name
- Mortgage Loan Number
- Property address
- Payoff good through date
- Name of person requesting the payoff
- Contact Phone #
- Contact email address for payoff delivery
- Contact fax # for payoff delivery
A Home Equity Line of Credit is frozen once the Payoff Statement is prepared. No further HELOC checks or Draw requests will be honored.