COVID-19: All Branch Lobbies Are Closed, Drive-Up Access is Open
As of November 25, our branch lobbies are closed at all locations due to recent spikes in COVID-19. Our drive-up access remains open. For more information, visit CitadelBanking.com/COVID19.
What if I have an automatic payment?
Frequently Asked Question
Here's how to modify your automatic payments if you choose to take advantage of our COVID-19 Debt Relief Program.
If you have recurring payments set up in Online Banking:
In Citadel Online or Mobile Banking, follow these instructions to change your due date to the following month:
- Log in to Online Banking or the Mobile App
- Select Menu
- →Online Activity
- Launch the drop-down menu
- Select Edit Series
- Change the Start Date to the following month
- →“Transfer Funds” to complete payment date adjustments
If you have automatic payments set up:
- If the payment is being issued from another financial institution, please contact them to defer the payment until your next due date.
- If you have an automatic payment set up with Citadel, please complete the payment deferment form.
Please feel free to give us a call if you need assistance at (800) 666-0191.