What are the widgets in Citadel Money manager for Net Worth, Budget, Spending, Trends and Debts?
Frequently Asked Question
Citadel Money Manager Widgets
You can use PFM to view all of your accounts in one place so you can manage your spending and debts, calculate your net worth, and see spending trends over specific time periods. Several links appear at the top of the Home page, such as Net Worth and Budget. You can click those links to display visual representation of your financial data, known as "widgets."
Home page – widgets:
Each widget is interactive and displays different information:
- Net Worth – Allows you to see the total value of all internally-held and linked accounts to view your net worth over time.
- Budget – Helps you set budgets for each spending category and track progress towards those categories each month.
- Spending – Enables you to see a visual representation of how you are spending your money over a period of time.
- Trends – Builds even further on your budgeting categories to help track spending over time as compared to income.
- Debts – Allows you to see all of your debt accounts in one place and to calculate how making additional payments, or paying off your debt completely, can impact your debt over time.