COVID-19: All Branch Lobbies Are Closed, Drive-Up Access is Open
As of November 25, our branch lobbies are closed at all locations due to recent spikes in COVID-19. Our drive-up access remains open. For more information, visit CitadelBanking.com/COVID19.
How do I set my card up for international travel?
Frequently Asked Question
To set up your card for international travel you will follow the below steps
- Log into the Citadel Mobile App
- Tap Menu
- Tap Manage Cards
- Tap Card control to be taken to the Card Control App
- If you have multiple cards, swipe right to find the card(s) that you will be using while traveling
- Tap Control Preferences
- Tap Locations
- Tap slider for International (slider will be to the right and blue/green when activated)
- Tap blue plus sign (+) to add a country
- Type Country name on Allow Country screen
- Tap blue check button in bottom right corner to save