Philadelphia Birds Bundle Giveaway Presented by Citadel (the “Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to anyone who follows @CitadelBanking on Instagram and likes and shares our giveaway post to their Instagram story between Friday, January 27 and Sunday, February 12, 2023. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years old as of the date of entry, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Citadel Federal Credit Union (“Citadel”), its affiliates, board members, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Citadel Federal Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday January 27, 2023. The entry period will end at 11:59 PM ET on Sunday, February 12, 2023. Entries received after 11:59 PM EST will not qualify for entry.
- How to Enter: Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period by following @CitadelBanking on Instagram and liking and sharing our giveaway post to their Instagram story. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Alternate Modes of Entry: If you do not wish to enter by following @CitadelBanking on Instagram and liking and sharing our giveaway post, you may also enter by following @CitadelBanking on Instagram and sharing a photo of the Citadel commercial played during a game and tagging us in your Instagram story or feed. You can also enter by going to a Citadel branch with your Philadelphia birds gear for a photo opp or mailing a photo and the following statement: "I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules" to Citadel Credit Union ATTN: Marketing 520 Eagleview Blvd., Exton, PA 19341. All entries must be received between 12:00pm on January 27, 2023 and 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 12, 2023, to be eligible.
- Prizes: NFLShop.com gift card of up to $1,000.00 depending on the outcome of the 2023 NFC Championship game. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Citadel Federal Credit Union. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Citadel Federal Credit Union’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Citadel Federal Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) Winner will be selected randomly from all Sweepstakes Entries received, under the supervision of Citadel Federal Credit Union. The Winners will be selected on February 13, 2023. The Winner will be notified by Instagram message within seven (7) days following selection of the Winner. Citadel may ask for the Winner to provide his/her name, phone number, email address, date of birth and/or zip code. Upon receiving the Winner’s response, Citadel will contact the winner to finalize the delivery of the Prize. Citadel Federal Credit Union shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive the message or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time prize notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected by the Sweepstakes Administrator. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CITADEL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes, You understand and agree that Citadel Federal Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Citadel Federal Credit Union, and Citadel Federal Credit Union’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, likeness, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Citadel Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Citadel Federal Credit Union’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Citadel Federal Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Citadel Federal Credit Union. Citadel Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Citadel Federal Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Citadel Federal Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Citadel Federal Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Citadel Federal Credit Union 520 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 19341.
- By submitting an Entry, You, agree that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
All Entries must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to be entered for a chance to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Citadel Federal Credit Union. You may submit multiple Entries during the Entry Period; however You will only be counted as entering once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Instagram accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your Entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Citadel Federal Credit Union.
All Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 PM ET on Sunday, February 12, 2023 to be eligible to be entered for a chance to win. Normal Internet access, usage charges, wireless charges, text message or data charges imposed by Entrants’ online or wireless service providers may apply. Citadel Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for any charges incurred by the Entrant by entering the Sweepstakes.
By entering, You agree that if selected as the Winner of the Sweepstakes, You consent to being contacted by Instagram message to the account you submitted your entry from.
Winners List: To obtain a full list of Winners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 12, 2023 to: Citadel Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Marketing, 520 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 19341.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any NFL team.