The Wait is Over
Next Steps for Your Maturing Certificate
Now that your Citadel Certificate is about to mature, you have some options for continuing to grow your savings. If you're considering another Certificate, check out our current rates and terms to find the right fit. Or, for more flexible access to your funds, consider moving your money into a High Yield Savings Account.
High Yield Savings Features & Benefits
- A competitive, variable rate. See current APY.
- One free withdrawal per calendar quarter – there’s a $25 fee for additional withdrawals or transfers during the same quarter.*
- Deposits are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per member.
- Easily add funds to your account using mobile deposit, electronic transfer, or at any local branch.
- Maintain a balance of $10,000 or more to earn interest**
Ways to Open a High Yield Savings Account
- Open a High Yield Savings in Online Banking
- Schedule an appointment with a representative.
- Contact our Member Care team at (800) 666-0191 or through Video Connect.
- Visit one of our branches
Offers are subject to credit approval. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Read Full Disclosures.
You've got options. Find the right fit for your savings.Explore Options
Chat Face-to-Face With Citadel Video Connect
Citadel's Video Specialists are just a few clicks away with Video Connect. Skip the trip to the branch office and video chat safely and securely from your preferred location. Learn More.
On your laptop, desktop, or mobile device, our Video Specialists can help you complete almost any banking-related task:
✔ Open a new account
✔ Add a product to a current account
✔ Apply for a loan
✔ Talk to a business banking expert
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. All rates expressed as Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
During any calendar month, you may not make more than six withdrawals from or transfers to another Credit Union Account of Yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, if applicable, or similar order to a third party. One (1) free withdrawal or transfer per calendar quarter; $25 for each additional withdrawal or transfer during the same quarter.
Minimum Balance Requirements. You must maintain a daily balance of at least $10,000.00 in Your Account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. You will earn dividends for every day during the period that Your Account balance equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirements. Variable rate accurate as of and subject to change. Not available as an IRA investment option or for public funds. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.