Online & Mobile Banking Updates
July 2019 Updates
Now Live – Introducing Citadel Card Control and Skip-A-Pay:
For those times in life when you need a little extra cash, skipping a loan payment might be a good solution. With Citadel’s Skip-a-Pay, for a $35 fee you can skip your next auto or personal loan payment for the next month it is due. It’s easy to skip payments yourself through Online Banking or the Citadel Mobile App. Find out if you have an eligible loan today!
Card Control allows you to set controls and manage your Citadel debit and credit cards from one centralized location within the Mobile Banking App. Enjoy added security and peace of mind knowing you have control over how, when, and where your cards are used. Download the Card Control app today to get started! Download for Apple. Download for Andriod.
Most Recent Updates:
Online and Mobile Banking Menu:
We’ve made it easier to bank with us online or from your mobile device! You will notice a more streamlined menu in Online and Mobile Banking. Our goal is to give you the best experience possible and save you time.
Enjoy a simplified menu:
- Accounts: View account activity and manage alerts
- Transactions: Transfer funds, make deposits, and stop payments
- Payments: Make loan and bill payments in one place
- Manage Cards: View your cards, access rewards, and report cards as lost or stolen
- Loans: Skip-a-payment or apply for loans
- Additional Services: Order checks, access your investments, and more
- My Profile & Preferences: Set alerts and preferences
- Help: Contact Citadel, locate branches, and more
View a complete list of changes to Citadel’s Online and Mobile Banking Menu.
PLEASE NOTE: All customers will be presented with updated Terms and Conditions the first time you login after the changes take effect. The updated disclosure has new information regarding Citadel's Card Control app.
Lost or Stolen Card Re-Order
We now offer the ability to flag your credit or debit card lost or stolen and then choose to have a replacement card sent out immediately.