Mobile banking has never been easier.
Citadel’s simple and convenient mobile banking app lets you bank at any time, from anywhere. Enjoy the security and flexibility of online banking right from your phone. Citadel's mobile bank app lets you manage your accounts 24/7 right from your fingertips. Also, we now have an app for the Apple Watch! You can view account balances, transactions, and more right from your device. Download now in the Apple Store.
Try our newly enhanced app for mobile banking and take advantage of services such as:
Deposit a check by phone.
Deposit checks with Citadel's Mobile Banking App right into your account simply by taking a picture of your paper check.
- Select the account you wish to make a deposit into.
- Enter check number and amount, then tap Save.
- Tap the Capture Image button for each side.
- Verify that all four corners of the check are visible and all elements are legible.
- Take the image of the backside so that the endorsement is on the left side of the image.
Apple Watch App
Enjoy convenient, 24/7 mobile banking right from your Apple Watch! View account balances, transactions, and more. Follow the simple instructions below to get started today.
- Before you can view balances on your Apple Watch, you must first enable the feature in your Citadel Mobile App.
- Log into your Citadel Mobile App, and access the Apple Watch from the Main Menu, under 'Additional Services' to enable the feature.
- Once enabled, you can view your Account Balances via your Apple Watch.
- The first 10 accounts that show on the Account Summary Page will display.
- If you have more than 10 accounts, you can re-order the display from the account summary page in the Mobile Banking App or Desktop.
- On the Apple Watch, swipe left and right to scroll through and view different Account Balances.
- You can also view the 10 most recent transactions for each account via your Apple Watch.
- Account Balance information does not automatically refresh. You can force touch the iWatch face on the balance screen to refresh balances.
- To view transactions, tap on the Watch screen and swipe up and down to scroll through the transactions list.
Hassle-free bill pay is just a few taps away. Simply sign into Citadel's app for mobile banking and start scheduling your payments.
How to Pay Bills in the App with Bill Payer
- You must be enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking to use Bill Payer. If you haven’t enrolled, please do so to start using Bill Payer.
- Tap 'Payments' from the menu to access Bill Payer.
- Select the payee from the Payment Center. In the Payment Center, notice the payees are listed by name and account number.
- To schedule your payment, tap the From field to enter the account you wish to make the payment from. Enter the Amount and the Payment Due Date to complete the transaction. Tap the calendar to select your payment due date.
- Tap Send Payment when finished.
Transfer funds and add external accounts right from your mobile device with Citadel's app for mobile banking.
How to Transfer Funds
- Select 'Transactions' from the menu to access Transfer Funds.
- Enter the dollar amount and date to process the transaction.
- (optional) If you wish to set up a recurring transaction, click the checkbox Make This a Recurring Transaction. New input fields will appear, and you will need to specify the frequency and date range for this transaction. You can choose to make this transaction Repeat Forever by checking the box under frequency.
- When you have finished entering all of the needed information, select Transfer Funds.
- If successful, a screen with an overview of your transaction will appear. All funds transfers will appear in the Activity Center whether immediate or future dated. You can view them at this time or tap Close and review at your convenience.
Locate a Citadel branch or ATM.
Find the nearest branch or ATM right from within the our Mobile Banking app.
How to Find the Closest Citadel Branch or ATM in the App
- Tap ATM/Branch Locator from the menu.
- A new window will open that will allow you to refine your search, zoom, and get directions.
Redeem your rewards and shop at the CU Mall right from our banking app.
How to Redeem Rewards
- Select 'Manage Cards' from the main menu. Then select 'Card Rewards'.
- Select rewards from the account you wish to withdraw from.
- A new window will open the CU Rewards mall.
- Start shopping and making purchases using your available rewards in the mall. Tap Done to return to the main menu.
Set and receive alerts.
Stay on top of your accounts by setting customizable alerts in our banking app. Learn more about Citadel Account Alerts.