Hassle-free bill pay is just a few taps away. Simply sign into Citadel's app for mobile banking and start scheduling your payments.
How to Pay Bills in the App with Bill Payer
- You must be enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking to use Bill Payer. If you haven’t enrolled, please do so to start using Bill Payer.
- Tap 'Payments' from the menu to access Bill Payer.
- Select the payee from the Payment Center. In the Payment Center, notice the payees are listed by name and account number.
- To schedule your payment, tap the From field to enter the account you wish to make the payment from. Enter the Amount and the Payment Due Date to complete the transaction. Tap the calendar to select your payment due date.
- Tap Send Payment when finished.
Transfer funds and add external accounts right from your mobile device with Citadel's app for mobile banking.
How to Transfer Funds
- Select 'Transactions' from the menu to access Transfer Funds.
- Enter the dollar amount and date to process the transaction.
- (optional) If you wish to set up a recurring transaction, click the checkbox Make This a Recurring Transaction. New input fields will appear, and you will need to specify the frequency and date range for this transaction. You can choose to make this transaction Repeat Forever by checking the box under frequency.
- When you have finished entering all of the needed information, select Transfer Funds.
- If successful, a screen with an overview of your transaction will appear. All funds transfers will appear in the Activity Center whether immediate or future dated. You can view them at this time or tap Close and review at your convenience.
Locate a Citadel branch or ATM.
Find the nearest branch or ATM right from within the our Mobile Banking app.
How to Find the Closest Citadel Branch or ATM in the App
- Tap ATM/Branch Locator from the menu.
- A new window will open that will allow you to refine your search, zoom, and get directions.
Redeem your rewards and shop at the CU Mall right from our banking app.
How to Redeem Rewards
- Select 'Manage Cards' from the main menu. Then select Rewards.
- Select rewards from the account you wish to withdraw from.
- A new window will open the CU Rewards mall.
- Start shopping and making purchases using your available rewards in the mall. Tap Done to return to the main menu.
Set and receive alerts.
Stay on top of your accounts by setting customizable alerts in our banking app. Learn more about Citadel Account Alerts.