Take The Hassle Out of Paying Your Bills
Citadel Bill Payer
When it comes to your bills, having peace of mind is key. Citadel Bill Payer is a free tool that has you covered so you never worry about missing another payment. With Bill Payer, you can easily pay and stay on top of your bills all in one place from the Citadel Mobile App or Online Banking. You can add people and companies such as your neighbor, lawn care service or babysitter along with all major billers. You can quickly sign up by choosing 'Bill Payer' from the 'Payments' menu in Online or Mobile Banking.
Every month your bill is paid automatically – guaranteed – so you can get back to life.
Manage Bills in One Place
View all of your payments in one place in the Payment Center.
Receive your bills electronically every month so you can easily review and schedule payments.
Bill Payer Benefits
- Recurring Payments: With AutoPay, avoid the hassle of missing payments or setting up one-time only payments. Every month your bill is paid automatically – guaranteed.
- Pay in One Place: Enjoy centralized payments with the Payment Center. Pay anyone or any company in the United States, and don’t even worry about remembering the contact information – we’ll store it and automatically update for you if anything changes.
- Keep it Simple With eBills: Get an automatic email as soon as your eBill (electronic bill) arrives, so you can log in and schedule your payment as quickly as possible.
- Get Payment Reminders: You’ll get automatic reminder emails for payments that are due when you sign up for eBills or set up account alerts. You can also receive alerts to track your payment status.
Get peace of mind with your payments through Bill Payer.Enroll Now
How to Sign Up
- You will need to enroll in Online & Mobile Banking to use Bill Payer.
- Once enrolled, you can quickly sign up by choosing 'Bill Payer' from the 'Payments' menu.
- Once you have signed up for Bill Payer, you’ll see your customized Payment Center, where you can manage all of your bills in one place.
That's it! You can start adding your payees and schedule payments immediately.
Managing Bills in the Mobile App and Online Banking
You will notice when you access Bill Payer on your mobile device or the Citadel Mobile app, the experience is more streamlined. We've created a mobile optimized experience for bill payment on smaller screens. However, you can access the full site by choosing 'Visit Bill Pay Site' from the 'Options' button. Check out the image below to see the details.
Introducing Citadel Video Connect
We've introduced a new way to bank, making it easier than ever to chat face-to-face with a local Citadel team member. The best part? You can connect with us safely and securely from anywhere — with just a few clicks on your laptop, desktop computer, or your mobile device. Learn more.
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Bill Payer Frequently Asked Questions
To enroll in Bill Payer in Online and Mobile Banking, select 'Payments' > 'Bill Payer' from the Online/Mobile Banking menu to access Bill Payer.
To change or cancel a scheduled payment in Bill Payer, you can edit or cancel a payment at any time. Simply select 'Change' or 'Cancel' under the scheduled payment within the Pending Payments list.
Payments Guarantee, you can be assured that your electronic payments are safe and reliable. When your payments are processed through Bill Payer, you are protected in the unlikely event of unauthorized transactions or processing delays.
The Payments Guarantee applies when all the payment and contact info provided is accurate.
In Bill Payer, if the payment is sent electronically, the money is withdrawn from your account on the date you choose to pay. If the company or person cannot receive electronic payments, we print a check and mail it to the address you provide.
For check payments, the money is withdrawn when the company or person deposits or cashes the check.
To set up automatic payments in Bill Payer, First locate the biller you would like to set an automatic payment for and Select 'Auto Pay'. Follow the prompts on the next screen to define your Auto Pay parameters.
With Bill Payer, if the company or person you’re paying can receive electronic payments, the money is typically delivered on the payment date you chose. If the company or person you’re paying cannot receive payments electronically, we mail them a paper check. This process typically takes three to five business days.
Still have questions? View a complete list of FAQs.