A More Rewarding Way to Shop
Citadel Mastercard Rewards
Citadel's new Mastercard Rewards platform is now live offering exciting enhancements and easier ways to redeem with your card! Please note, this new platform has replaced the current CU Rewards site. Interested in learning more about our new platform? Take a tour to explore all of the new features today!
Redeem for More Today!
You can turn your everyday spending into even more with your Mastercard Rewards. The points you earn when you make a purchase or payment with your Citadel Mastercard can be redeemed for what you want – cash, travel, and more. Below are a few rewards you can earn when you use your credit card:
- Gift cards (major department stores, popular restaurants, and more)
- Flights, hotels, cruises, and dream vacations
Make the Most of Your Spending:
Your Rewards, Your Choice
Redeem for cash back, travel, gift cards, or merchandise. The choice is yours.
Easy to Redeem
Redeem your points in minutes from any device. Plus, it’s simple to view your redemption summaries.
Pay with Rewards
Access Pay with Rewards online or download the app to redeem rewards while you shop.
Pay with Rewards: Turn Rewards into Cash
Did you know your rewards points can easily become cash? With Mastercard Pay with Rewards, you have the freedom to redeem rewards for cash or use them for a purchase – and you’re in control.
Plus, it’s simple to redeem rewards automatically, giving you less to worry about.
✔ Get Cash Back: Get a statement credit for your rewards. You may use all or some of your points – the choice is yours!
- A statement credit allows cardholders to elect getting cash back using rewards points. Statement credits can be set to one-time or recurring redemptions, it’s your choice. This cash back will appear as ‘MC Rewards STMT Credit Rebate’ on your credit card statement.
- Make it Automatic: When enabled, each time the points accumulation reaches 2500 points, $25 will be credited to the cardholder’s credit card statement balance.
✔ Redeem While Shopping: Redeem rewards to pay for purchases while you shop online or at in-store retailers.
- This option can be set for a singular transaction or for every transaction. When a purchase is made using a credit card, Mastercard Rewards will convert points to cash to pay for the purchase.
Get started with Pay with Rewards today.
How to Redeem Your Mastercard Rewards
The new Citadel Rewards Mastercard platforms makes redeeming your credit card rewards easy. Redeem your points for cash, merchandise, gift cards, or travel in Online or Mobile Banking. You also have the option to redeem your points for a statement credit or transfer points to another Citadel Mastercard holder.
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Mastercard Rewards Frequently Asked Questions
You earn points simply by using your Citadel Mastercard. The breakdown for each type of card is:
All card rewards have a 5 year expiration date. Rewards will expire on 12/31 of their 5th full year of life. For example, a point is earned in 2007. It's first year towards the 5 year expiration date is 2008, and will expire on 12/31/2012.
Debit card rewards will remain available for redemption until they reach the expiration date.
Yes, any points associated to a card linked to your SSN will be viewable once you select My Mastercard Rewards in Online and Mobile Banking. You will also see points for any authorized users you have added to your account. Any points earned on a joint owner’s card will be viewable by the joint cardholder only.
Still have questions? View a complete list of Mastercard Rewards FAQs