Citadel Rising Star Contest
Nominate your band for a chance to perform at Citadel Country Spirit USA — featuring headliners Alabama, Toby Keith, and Brad Paisley.
- Open to local country artists or bands that are originally from or frequently perform in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Bands must have experience performing in front of an audience of at least 1,000 people and have original songs. Bands that only perform cover songs will not be considered to be eligible.
- Entrants must submit an audition video to be considered.
Nominations must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Friday, June 8, 2018. Please read the Official Contest Rules for more information.
A Selection Committee will choose the top 5-10 finalists based on criteria such as quality of performance and song variety. Following the selection of finalists, fans will then have the opportunity to vote for their favorite bands.
The top 5-10 local bands will be announced on June 15. The top 3 bands with the most votes will WIN $1,000 and the opportunity to perform at Citadel Country Spirit USA on August 24, 25, or 26!
Think you have what it takes to perform at Citadel Country Spirit USA?Enter Now
*Rising Star Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network or platform. By entering, you acknowledge and understand that you are providing your information to Contest Entities, and not to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social network or platform.
Agreement to Rules: By entering yourself or your band, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Contest Rules, and You represent and warrant that You and your band members meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, by entering, You acknowledge and agree that You have the explicit permission for the participation of all band members in the Citadel Country Spirit USA RISING STAR Contest (the “Contest”). Participation constitutes the Band’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Contest Entities’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Citadel Federal Credit Union (the “Sponsor”).
Administrator: The Administrator of the Contest is Citadel Federal Credit Union. (“Administrator” also known as “Citadel”).
The Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to herein as “Contest Entities”.
Eligibility: The Contest is open only to local artists and bands, (the “Entrant” or “Band(s)”) with one (1) to six (6) members, that are originally from or frequently perform in the Greater Philadelphia area. Band members must be natural persons who are legal residents of the United States of America, who have a valid social security or tax ID number, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Bands must have experience performing in front of an audience of at least 1,000 people and have original songs. Bands MUST limit cover songs and be prepared to play 80% original music. In addition, NO covers of any of the Citadel Country Spirit USA headliners or other opening/secondary acts is permitted. Bands that only perform cover songs will not be considered to be eligible. Bands MUST perform music that falls under the category of Country Music. Other “family friendly” genres will be considered or eliminated at the sole discretion of the Contest Administrator. Bands also MUST provide link to a profile on Spotify, iTunes, and/or SoundCloud.
Contest Entities, prize providers, and their parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, employees, agents and suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
All Entrants and potential winners are subject to verification by the Contest Entities, prize providers, subsidiary and affiliate companies, employees, agents, and suppliers at any time during the Contest Period. Entrants are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Contest Period: The Contest begins on 12:00 PM ET on May 17, 2018 and will end at 11:59 PM ET on June 8, 2018. Entry, Judging and Voting Periods are collectively referred to herein as “Contest Period” and are described below:
- Entry Period – Entries will be accepted starting at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 17, 2018. The Submission Period will end at 11:59 PM ET on June 8, 2018. After this time, submissions will no longer be accepted.
- Judging Period – Entries will be judged by a panel of judges, comprised of Citadel employees, from 12:01 PM ET on June 8, 2018 until 11:59 PM ET on June 14, 2018. During this Judging Period, Citadel’s panel of judges will review and judge all eligible Entries and select five (5) to ten (10) Bands to serves as contest finalists (“Finalists”).
- Fan Voting Period – Fan voting of selected Finalists will begin at 9:00 AM ET on June 15, 2018 and end at 5:00 PM ET on June 29, 2018.
How to enter: During the Contest Entry Period, you may visit CitadelBanking.com/RisingStar or CitadelRisingStar.hscampaigns.com(the “Site”) and follow the instructions to complete the online entry form. Entrants must follow the instructions, complete all required fields, upload a video of your Band performing, and submit the entry form in order to enter the Contest. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. All entry components submitted including entry forms and video submissions shall herein be referred to as the “Entry.” You must provide all information as requested. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Citadel. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, or per Band.
Each Band is eligible to submit up to one (1) Contest entry during the Entry Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry or number of entries submitted. A person submitting on behalf of his or her Band must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Additionally, all Band members must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Multiple Entrants from the same Band are not permitted regardless if they share the same email address or other relevant account.
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated technology or system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any automated receipt (such as one confirming delivery of text message or e-mail) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by the Administrator of an Entry. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. All Entries become the sole property of the Administrator and will be acknowledged or returned.
For Video Submissions: Video submissions must include music and vocals, and may not exceed five (5) minutes. Video submissions can include music videos, video recording of the Band performing, or audition videos. Videos submitted by the Entrant must be completely original and cannot include cover or derivative material of any kind. Videos must be submitted via direct upload using the entry form on the Contest Site at CitadelBanking.com/RisingStar or CitadelRisingStar.hscampaigns.com. Acceptable Video file (the “File”) formats are as follows: .mov, .mp4, or .wmv. The acceptable minimum File size is 0.1MB up to a maximum File size of 300MB.
All Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 PM ET on June 8, 2018 to be considered eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply. Citadel will not be responsible for any charges incurred by the Entrant by entering the Contest.
By submitting an Entry, you understand and agree that your Entry may be posted online for consumers to view via the Site, at the Contest Entities’ sole discretion. Qualifying Entries may also be posted on the Citadel Country Spirit USA website (www.countryspiritusa.com), Citadel’s Website (www.citadelbanking.com) or on any of Citadel’s social media pages or the Festival’s pages including but not limited to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CitadelBanking/), (www.facebook.com/CitadelCountrySpiritUSA/) Twitter (https://twitter.com/CitadelBanking), (twitter.com/countryspiritus) or Instagram (instagram.com/CitadelBanking), (www.instagram.com/citadelcountryspiritusa/) at any time during or after the Contest Period, a the Contest Entities’ sole discretion. Entries posted via the Internet are for the purpose of fan voting and for consumption by the general public. Contest Entities shall have the right to immediately remove any and all Entries from any of the above mention pages that violate these rules.
As conditions of entry into this Contest, and submitting an Entry, each Entrant:
1. Warrants and represents that the Entrant has the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Entry to use his/her respective name or likeness to enable inclusion and use of the Entry in the manner contemplated by the Contest Entities and these Official Rules, and can make written copies of such permissions available to the Contest Entities upon request;
2. Acknowledges and agrees that the Contest Entities may exploit, edit, modify, reproduce, display, distribute and promote the Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the names and likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in any and all media now known or not currently known, throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third party. In addition, each Entrant agrees to waive any rights You and your Band may have to the Entry submitted. Entries become the property of Contest Entities and will not be acknowledged or returned;
3. Warrants and represents that Entrant’s Entry is original to the Entrant and has been legally obtained and created, does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws or regulations;
4. Warrants and represents that Entrant’s Entry does not contain any unlicensed images or music;
5. Agrees that each Band member will conduct him/herself with due regard to public conventions and morals, and shall not do or commit any act that would tend to prejudice the Contest Entities during the Contest Entry Period and for up to one (1) year following acceptance of the prize; and
6. Agrees that no Band member will publicly promote, advertise, or sponsor any of the Contest Entities’ competing brands during the Contest Entry Period.
In the event an Entrant cannot provide all required releases, Contest Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify the applicable Entry, or seek to secure the releases and clearances for Contest Entities’ benefit, or allow the applicable Entry to remain.
The Administrator is not obligated to use, publish, display, broadcast or promote any Entry materials submitted with an Entry; provided however that each Entrant acknowledges that the Administrator will rely on such Entrant's agreement and compliance with these Official Rules when Entrant submits or attempts to submit the entry.
Entry Requirements: All Entries must adhere to the following Entry Guidelines and the entire Official Rules of the Contest. Any Entry that does not adhere to these Entry Guidelines or the requirements set forth in these Official Rules is subject to disqualification from the Contest:
- Entries must be in English.
- Photos/videos or any other type of imagery submitted in conjunction with the Entry may not contain any commercial products and/or trademarks, brands, endorsements, visible logos (other than those owned by the Contest Entities), or other third-party materials that are unrelated to the Band.
- Entries may not include any other public or private figure unrelated to the Band, including any anti-social, political or religious groups, any advertisements, personal or commercial solicitation or promotional materials or full name, address, phone number, website address or any other identifying information of any person or entity not related to the Entrant.
- Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Contest Entities’ sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entries may not contain material that is illegal, inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, explicit sexual activity or pornography), derogatory, obscene, violent, offensive, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- Entries must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in the sole discretion of the Contest Entities. Any content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Promotion Entities, in their sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Entrants and all Entries must be in keeping with Contest Entities’ image as determined by Contest Entities, in its sole discretion, or Submission will not be posted. The Entries may not disparage, slander or libel persons or organizations associated with Contest Entities or any other brands, companies, or individuals.
- The Entry may not contain information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading, including false, inaccurate, or misleading claims about Contest Entities or their respective products.
- The Entries must be your own original work and must not contain, incorporate or reference any content that is owned by any third party or entity that would require the consent of any third party or entity in any jurisdiction, or which infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights including, but not limited to, copyrighted music.
- The Entry may not contain content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, and false advertising).
- The Entry may not contain any violence or content that engages in, encourages, advocates, discusses with the intent to commit, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or would otherwise violate any federal, state, local or international law or rule.
- The Entry may not contain material or content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group or that is otherwise unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation, or political body.
- The Entry may not contain content or materials in which you impersonate another person or entity.
- The Entry may not cause injury to any person or entity.
- The Entry may not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Any Entry not in compliance with the above guidelines and which does not meet the requirements of these Entry Requirement and Official Rules will be disqualified.
Alternative Mode of Entry: Bands may also enter the Contest via email. Email entries must be sent to the Administrator at CountrySpirit@citadelbanking.com within the timeframe of the Entry Period. Entries must contain the following information to be considered eligible: (1) Entrant’s first and last name, (2) the Band’s name or Stage Name, (3) Entrant’s email address or phone number, (4) Band’s full address and zip code, (5) Entrant’s date of birth, and (6) a video submission of the Band performing including music and vocals. Please refer to the above mentioned Video Submission requirements. Incomplete entries will automatically be disqualified.
Prize: Three (3) Bands will be selected as winners of the Contest (the “Winner(s)”). Each Winner will receive one (1) Grand Prize. Each Grand Prize consists of One-Thousand Dollars and No Cents in cash ($1,000.00) and an opportunity for up to six (6) Band members to perform up to two sets (not to exceed thirty (30) minutes in duration) at Citadel Country Spirit USA for one night. Each member of the Band will receive one (1) Artist pass for each band member for the day/night they will perform (not any other day of the Festival), a place to store equipment for the day, and parking for one vehicle. Each band member will also be given two (2) General Admission tickets for family/friends ONLY for the day/night the band is performing. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Minimal backline may be provided at Contest Entities discretion. Band members and crew must abide by all venue policies. Citadel reserves the right to revoke part of or the full prize from any Band member or Band member’s crew, who Citadel, event management or venue personnel deem, in their sole discretion, may be intoxicated, is a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Contest Entities into disrepute. If Band is unable or unwilling to perform on the date specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
Band members understand that there are inherent risks involved in performing on stage and in front of a crowd, and that these risks may be present before, during and after the performance. Citadel is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of changes. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Citadel. Approximate Retail Value of each grand prize is: One-Thousand Dollars and No Cents ($1,000.00), in addition to the estimated value of any marketing or advertising impressions.
Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Prizes do not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and any such additional expenses are the sole responsibility of Band members. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no substitutions or cash equivalents or redemption will be made, except that Administrator reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater financial value if any advertised prize (or any component thereof) becomes unavailable. Winners agree to accept the prize “as is”, and Entrants hereby acknowledge that Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to Administrator and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Band members are responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each Winner must provide Administrator with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. A Form W-9 will be issued to the Winner(s) for value of prize of $600 or more.
Odds: Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible Entries received. There will be three (3) Winners.
Winner and Finalist Selection and Notification: Five(5) to ten (10) finalists will be selected at the end of the Citadel Judging Period from all eligible entries received.
During the Citadel Judging Period, valid entries received during the Submission Period will be judged on the basis of the following criteria as applied to Performance in each Band’s submission video: entertainment value - 40%, originality - 40%, and creativity - 20%. Ten (10) finalists will be selected out of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, which received the highest overall scores, as determined by Citadel Judges.
Following the Citadel Judging Period, the finalists will be announced and posted to the Contest Site at CitadelBanking.com/RisingStar. At this time, the Fan Voting Period will begin. Two (2) winning Bands will then be selected from the pool of finalist at the end of the Fan Voting Period. The two (2) winning bands will be selected out of the ten (10) finalist bands that receive the highest number of fan votes. In the event of a tie, Contest Entities will have final say in determining the Winner, taking into consideration the scores determined during the Judging Period and number of fan votes received during the Fan Voting Period. The Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of all Finalists and Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person or persons who are determined to be ineligible or who has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent or illegal means.
All Entrants, Finalists and Winners are subject to verification by the Administrator. Finalists and potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions outlined in these Official Rules, as winning is contingent upon fulfilling all rules and requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone, as provided via the online entry form submitted on the Site. Each entrant is solely responsible for providing reliable contact information to be notified in the event they are a winner.
Each potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim a prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), declines the prize or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the corresponding prize to an alternate winner by selecting the finalist with the next highest score and/or fan votes. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, You understand and agree that Citadel Federal Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Citadel, and Citadel’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes Winners’ consent to Contest Entities’ use of winner’s name, social media identity, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in connection with this Contest in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
Entrant’s participation in this Contest constitutes consent for Contest Entities to use entrant’s personal information solely for the purpose of administering the Contest and awarding the prizes, unless entrant has opted to receive e-mail communications from Contest Entities. For information regarding Citadel’s Online Privacy & Security Policy, please visit https://www.citadelbanking.com/-/media/files/privacy-and-disclosures/privacy-policy-mar-18.pdf.
Errors and Unauthorized Activity: Contest Entities are not responsible: (1) for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, third parties, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) for technical and/or communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind; (3) for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest; (4) for technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (6) if the Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Contest Entities’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Administrator reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Contest Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Contest Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Release: By participating in the Contest, entrant (a) releases Contest Entities, prize providers, promotional agencies, franchisees, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with the Contest, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the prize that may be awarded; and (b) acknowledges that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize including, without limitation, the prize quality or availability.
Terms & Conditions: Citadel Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Citadel Federal Credit Union’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Citadel Federal Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Citadel Federal Credit Union. Citadel Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Citadel Federal Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Citadel Federal Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability: By entering, You and all Band members agree to release and hold harmless Citadel Federal Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (1) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (5) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERENED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Contest, entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Contest Entities reserve the right to modify prize award procedures. The Contest and these Official Rules, and the validity, construction, performance, and enforcement thereof, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
Winner’s List: A list of Contest winners will be posted on the Contest Landing Page at CitadelBanking.com/RisingStar. You may also request a list of the finalist and/or winners by mailing your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope, up to sixty (60) days after the close of the Contest, to Citadel Country Spirit Rising Star Contest WINNERS LIST, C/O Citadel, 520 Eagleview Blvd., Exton, PA 19341; Attention: Marketing Dept.
The Contest and all accompanying materials are © 2018 Citadel Federal Credit Union.