For a Limited Time, Get a 0% Intro APR on All Purchases and 6.99% on Balance Transfers for 15 Months!*
*Offers are subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Read Full Disclosures.
Earn more when you travel with the Citadel World Mastercard. Reap the rewards of a travel credit card that earns 2X points per dollar spent on hotels, restaurants, and airlines with no foreign transaction fees. Plus, you’ll get 1 point for every $1 spent on all other everyday purchases, pay no annual fees, and enjoy the added security of contactless payments. Our World Mastercard is your go-to credit card for travel, dining, and making the most out of your everyday travel adventures. Schedule an appointment to speak with a representative today!
Plus, pay no interest until 2024 on all purchases & 6.99% on balance transfers!*
Looking to increase your credit card limit? Apply Now.
No Annual Fee
Enjoy $0 annual fee every year you have your Citadel World Mastercard.
Earn 2 Points for every $1 spent on Travel & Dining, and 1 Point per $1 on all other Purchases
Maximize your time traveling with premium rewards and dining.
No Foreign Transaction Fees
Enjoy your international travel without the complexities of foreign transaction fees. Plus, pay no annual fee or balance transfer fees.
Want to connect with an expert now?Video Chat
World Mastercard Rate
- Access Card Control to set up instant text alerts on transactions, provide custom limits on authorized user cards, etc.
- See which accounts are connected to your card by selecting "Debit/Credit Card Details" under "Manage Cards" in Online and Mobile Banking
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- Discounted redemption levels on travel rewards
- ID theft resolution
- Cash access
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Boingo Wi-Fi: Gives cardholders access to unlimited and secure Wi-Fi at >1M hotspots globally for up to four devices. Available in 100 countries across 6 continents, including airports, hotels, restaurants, and inflight.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance**: Protects cardholders from forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments and deposits if a trip is interrupted or cancelled
- Travel Assistance Services**: Provides cardholders with pre-trip destination information, such as immunization and embassy details, if traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn More.
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Now you can pay faster and smarter online with Mastercard Click to Pay – no more passwords to remember or accounts to create. Learn more.
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- Same day issuing of debit and credit cards at most Citadel branch locations
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
**Note: purchase must occur on the Citadel World Mastercard.
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Ready to speak with a representative about Citadel's World Mastercard?Schedule Appointment
Balance Transfer Fee
Foreign Transaction Fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
5.0% Cash Advance Fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Up to $35 Late Fee
$25 Returned Check Fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Chat Face-to-Face With Citadel Video Connect
Citadel's Video Specialists are just a few clicks away with Video Connect. Skip the trip to the branch office and video chat safely and securely from your preferred location. Learn More.
On your laptop, desktop, or mobile device, our Video Specialists can help you complete almost any banking-related task:
✔ Open a new account
✔ Add a product to a current account
✔ Apply for a loan
✔ Talk to a business banking expert
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Citadel World Mastercard offers you double rewards points for every $1 you spend on hotels, restaurants, and airlines, and 1 point on every $1 spent on all other purchases.
The easiest way to check your rewards points is to log in to Online or Mobile Banking, select the account you would like to view points on, click on the ‘Card Services’ tab and click redeem.
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Standard rates range from 15.49% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. 0% Foreign transaction fee applies for transactions initiated in foreign currencies. Cash advance fee is 5% of amount advanced ($10 minimum). Late fee is up to $35.00. Returned Check Fee is $25.00. There is no transaction fee for transferring a balance; interest will accrue on any balance transfer in accordance with the Cardholder Terms and Conditions. Citadel will not process any balance transfer requests that are from any other existing Citadel Loan. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
*25,000 New Account Bonus Points Award
Earn 25,000 bonus Rewards points (“bonus”) for net purchases totaling $500 or more within the first 90 days of credit card open date (“promotional period”). Bonus offer for new credit lines only. Limit one new account bonus per credit line per promotional period. Net purchases on all cards linked to a credit line will be included in net purchases total calculation for bonus eligibility. Account must be in good standing at time of bonus posting. Credit line must be open for 90 days before bonus will be awarded. Bonus will be posted to primary card within 60 days of end of promotional period. Offer expires November 13, 2023.
All Credit Card Rewards Offers
Rewards are earned on purchases minus any credits or returns (“net purchases”).
Cash advances and balance transfers are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards.
For category bonus rewards, merchants are assigned a merchant category code by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services the merchant primarily sells. Citadel does not control the assignment of these codes and is not responsible for the codes used by merchants. You may expect a purchase to earn rewards within a category, but if the code assigned to the merchant isn’t within that category, your purchase will not qualify for the bonus points. In addition, some purchases made through third-party accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology may not qualify in a rewards category, depending on how the technology is set up to process the purchase.
Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on hotels, restaurants, and airlines, and 1 point on every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Ask for full details.