COVID-19: All Branch Lobbies Are Closed, Drive-Up Access is Open
As of November 25, our branch lobbies are closed at all locations due to recent spikes in COVID-19. Our drive-up access remains open. For more information, visit CitadelBanking.com/COVID19.
When are Mortgage Interest Forms (Form 1098) issued for taxes?
Frequently Asked Question
Mortgage Interest Statements (Form 1098) are in the mail by January 31st. Mortgage Interest statements are also available through Citadel Online Banking eStatements. To access your Tax documents in Online or Mobile Banking, follow these steps:
- Select 'Accounts' from the main menu
- Select 'eDocuments' from the list
- Select an account to work with and the time frame you wish to view. Documents default to display the last 3 months
- Once you select the correct document time frame, 'Tax and Escrow Documents' will be in the results
- Select the document you would like to view.