COVID-19: All Branch Lobbies Are Closed, Drive-Up Access is Open
As of November 25, our branch lobbies are closed at all locations due to recent spikes in COVID-19. Our drive-up access remains open. For more information, visit CitadelBanking.com/COVID19.
How can I avoid identity theft?
Frequently Asked Question
A few preventative measures you can take:
- Remove mail promptly from your mailbox and never use your mailbox for outgoing mail as identity thieves raid mailboxes for credit card offers and statements
- Shred all mail that you discard so that all offers, names and addresses are no longer legible
- Safeguard your Social Security number
- Do not give out your credit card number over the phone unless you initiate the transaction
- Be careful with your receipts, making sure you have them when you leave the store or ATM and do not throw them away in public trash cans
- Destroy pre-approved credit card offers before you throw them away
- Account for all new checkbooks when you receive them in the mail
- Commit all passwords and PINs to memory so they cannot be compromised
- Review your credit report from time to time
Below are the three Credit Bureaus to contact: