How do I add my card?
Frequently Asked Question
Add your Citadel card to Samsung Pay on your Samsung device in a few easy steps:
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a credit card or debit card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Note: Tuuch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
- Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
- Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL.
- If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP).
- Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT.
- Use your finger or a stylus to enter your signature and touch SAVE. Note: If you are unsatisfied with your signature, touch Retry to sign again.
- Touch DONE to complete the process.
- After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by the payment card network (i.e., Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) and Citadel. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay. Note: You can continue to add cards while others are being verified.
- After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.