What should I do when completing the credit card balance transfer form?
Frequently Asked Question
When completing Balance Transfer forms, please follow the following guidelines:
- Please list your most important transfer first.
- To verify that your current available balance is sufficient to cover the desired transfer amount, please review your Mastercard account using one of the following: your most recent statement,Online Banking or call us at (800) 666-0191. We are able to transfer up to the amount available at the time we receive your request.
- For credit card balance transfers, please list the financial institution the card is issued through (MBNA, Chase, etc.) in addition to the type of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, etc.).
- Citadel cardholders must be current on all Citadel loans at the time of the request to qualify.
- Transfer request forms must be received 2 weeks prior to payment due date so that we can process your request. If you are not able to do this, please submit a minimum payment to the creditor in order to avoid any late payment penalties.
- Transfers to a Citadel Mastercard are treated as cash advances and will begin to accrue interest immediately.