Latest Updates on COVID-19
UPDATE: Beginning Monday, March 23 we will have modified branch hours. Review details and our latest update on COVID-19. Learn More
Can I split transaction categories in Citadel Money Manager?
Frequently Asked Question
Splitting transaction categories
You can split a single transaction across multiple categories to better manage your budget.
To split a transaction category:
- On the Home page, click or tap an account. The Account Details page appears.
- Click or tap a transaction. The transaction details appear.
- In the transaction details, do the following:
- Click or tap the split icon ( ).
- Enter the amount you want to split to a separate category.
- Click or tap the category icon, then select a new category for the amount you want to split.
- Click or tap Add Split to continue splitting the transaction.
Note the following details about splitting transactions:
- You can add up to a total of 9 splits.
- After you split a transaction, you can no longer edit the Category from the transaction summary.
- You cannot edit the description of an individual split.
- The split amount must have a value greater than 0. If the value of the split is left at 0, the split will not be saved.