Which Credit Card is Right For You?
Answer a couple quick questions and we'll match the credit card that best fits your needs!
Citadel's Rewards credit card offers a low, fixed rate and generous credit limit. With the Rewards Mastercard, our customer's enjoy no annual fee and no balance transfer fee. Our credit card rewards program allows you to maximize your spending and earn 1 point for every $1 spent on everyday purchases. In addition, to maximize your earning potential, consider our Cashback Rewards Checking Account and link your Citadel Rewards Mastercard. If you already have a Cashback Rewards Checking Account, you can link your credit card by contacting us. Redeem your points for gift cards, travel, merchandise, and even cash. Apply for a Rewards credit card today!
No Annual Fee
Pay no annual fee or balance transfer fees.*
Enjoy a low, fixed rate along with a generous credit limit.
Earn Points for all Purchases
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases. Redeem points for gift cards, travel, and merchandise.
Rewards Mastercard Rate
- Control your cards anytime with Card Control.
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn more.
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Internet-safe shopping
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Cash access
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
Looking for more Credit Card features? Give us your feedback.
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Interested in a rewards credit card? Apply today!Get Started
Balance transfer fee
Up to 5.0% Cash advance fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Foreign transaction fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Up to $35 Late fee
Up to $25 Returned check fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Related Deals and Offers
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
With Citadel’s Rewards Credit Card, you will Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases.
The easiest way to check your rewards points is to log in to Online or Mobile Banking and select, ‘Manage Cards’ from the main menu and select 'Rewards Points' from the dropdown. Next, select your card number and the Rewards Points page will open in a new window.
If you are not an Online Banking user you can visit our Rewards Points partner directly and create an account to review and redeem your points.
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
0% Introductory APR for nine months for qualified applicants. Standard rates ranging from 9.99% to 17.99%, based upon your creditworthiness. After introductory period, Standard APR will apply.
Offer subject to credit approval. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Ask for full details. Offers may be withdrawn at any time.