For a Limited Time, Get a 0% Intro APR on All Purchases and 6.99% Intro APR on Balance Transfers For 15 Months!*
*Offers are subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Read Full Disclosures.
Maximize your spending and earn more credit card points with Citadel’s Rewards Mastercard. With the Rewards Mastercard, our members enjoy a low fixed rate, generous credit limit, no annual fee or balance transfer fee, and the added security of contactless payments. Plus, you’ll earn 1 rewards point for every $1 spent on everyday purchases. You can also increase your earning potential even more by linking your Citadel Rewards Mastercard to our Cashback Rewards Checking Account. If you already have a Cashback Rewards Checking Account, you can link your credit card by contacting us. Redeem your points for gift cards, travel, merchandise, and even cash. Apply for a Rewards credit card today!
Plus, pay no interest on all purchases & enjoy a reduced rate of 6.99% on balance transfers until 2024!*
Looking to increase your credit card limit? Apply Now.
Rewards Mastercard Rate
Turn your rewards into cash! Learn how you can easily get a statement credit or use rewards while shopping.Explore Now
- Make everyday purchases quickly and safely with a tap of your contactless Citadel Mastercard.
- Access Card Control to set up instant text alerts on transactions, provide custom limits on authorized user cards, etc.
- See which card is connected to your account in the card services tab in your checking or credit card account record in Online & Mobile Banking
- Mastercard $0 Liability Protection
- No Balance Transfer Fees. Learn more.
- Keep your card information updated for automatic payments with Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- Works with all of Citadel's suite of Digital Wallets for on-the-go-purchases
- Now you can pay faster and smarter online with Mastercard Click to Pay – no more passwords to remember or accounts to create. Learn more.
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- ID theft resolution
- Mastercard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Cash access
- Same day issuing of debit and credit cards at most Citadel branch locations
- View the Full Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more!
Balance Transfer Calculator
You might realize significant monthly interest savings by transferring your higher rate credit card balances to a lower rate credit card. Use this balance transfer calculator to help determine those potential savings.
Current Credit Cards
Select a Card to Transfer to
- Regular Rate: 16.24%
- Annual Fee : 0%
- Transfer Fee Percent: 0%
- Transfer Fee Minimum: $0
Interested in a rewards credit card? Apply today!Get Started
Balance Transfer Fee
5.0% Cash Advance Fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum)
Foreign Transaction Fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Up to $35 Late Fee
$25 Returned Check Fee
- Your Citadel Mastercard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Chat Face-to-Face With Citadel Video Connect
Citadel's Video Specialists are just a few clicks away with Video Connect. Skip the trip to the branch office and video chat safely and securely from your preferred location. Learn More.
On your laptop, desktop, or mobile device, our Video Specialists can help you complete almost any banking-related task:
✔ Open a new account
✔ Add a product to a current account
✔ Apply for a loan
✔ Talk to a business banking expert
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
With Citadel’s Rewards Credit Card, you will Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases.
The easiest way to check your rewards points is to log in to Online or Mobile Banking and select, ‘Manage Cards’ from the main menu and select 'Rewards' from the dropdown. Next, select your card number and the Rewards Points page will open in a new window.
Yes, all Citadel Credit Cards are eligible for Apple Pay in addition to several other Digital Wallet Products. Learn more about setting up your card with our Digital Wallet partners.
Still have questions? Visit our help center.
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Standard rates range from 9.99% - 17.99% APR, based on credit worthiness. Offer subject to credit approval. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. 1.1% Foreign transaction fee applies for transactions initiated in foreign currencies. Cash advance fee is 5% of amount advanced ($10 minimum). Late fee is up to $35.00. Returned Check Fee is $25.00. There is no transaction fee for transferring a balance; interest will accrue on any balance transfer in accordance with the Cardholder terms and agreement. Citadel will not process any balance transfer requests that are from any other existing Citadel Loan. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
APR Promotional Offer
*For qualified applicants, introductory APR is 0% for 15 months from credit card open date for purchases and 6.99% for 15 months for balance transfers, then the standard APR applies. Standard APR and credit card approval based on creditworthiness. New Citadel Mastercard accounts only; not available on current Citadel Mastercard accounts or balances. The promotional APR does not apply to cash advances. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time. APR Promotional offer expires June 12, 2023.
All Credit Card Rewards Offers
Rewards are earned on purchases minus any credits or returns (“net purchases”).
Cash advances and balance transfers are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards.
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on net purchases.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Ask for full details.