Online Banking when you're on the go.
Use your mobile device to view your account history, check your balances, transfer funds and pay bills.
Try it now. It’s free.
Mobile Banking works with any mobile phone browser and is safe and secure.
- Manage your accounts
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Locate nearby Branch and ATMs
- Receive alerts and secure messages
- Keep up to date with recent news and rates
- Access balances and make transfers quickly with Citadel Text Banking
To register for Mobile Banking after April 14, 2014:
- If you are already an Online Banking user, just download the app and Log In using your Online Banking username and password.
- If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here, establish your username and password, then download the app and log in!
If you are using the legacy version of the app or our WAP banking product:
- If you are already an Online Banking user, Log in.
- Once you log in, select Mobile under Services from the left side menu
- After you click Mobile, simply check the box next to, “Yes, enable my Username and Password for use on my mobile device.”
- Once you have enabled your account for Mobile Banking, you will need to click on the Mobile Authorizations tab.
- Enter your desired Mobile Authorization Code, a four digit numeric code, which you will be prompted for when making transactions on a mobile device.
- Click Submit to save your Mobile Authorization Code
- If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here and follow the steps above
Anytime, Anywhere banking.
Citadel makes it easy to handle everyday banking transactions online quickly, easily and safely.