Access your statement anytime anywhere.
It’s free, convenient and safe.
Enroll in eStatements and enjoy these benefits:
- Save Money - Avoid the $2 account statement fee
- Fast - eStatements are available in Online Banking on the first of each month
- Free - There is no cost to enroll in eStatements
- Convenient - Access your statement anytime from the convenience of any connected device once you have signed into Online Banking
- Secure - Citadel ensures the security of your account with password entry, firewalls, and encryption through Online Banking
- Need Help? — See below for instructions accessing eStatements using Safari or Microsoft edge
Citadel offers electronic delivery of Account Statements and certain Account Notices. To enroll in eStatements:
- If you are already an Online Banking user, Log in.
- Once you log in, select E-Document Preferences under Preferences from the left side menu.
- Under eDelivery, elect to receive the type of Notices and Statements you prefer to receive electronically by checking the box next to each type.
- Selecting these notices means you will no longer receive the selected Account Statements and Account Notices in the mail.
- If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here and follow the steps above.
I’m using Safari and I am having trouble viewing eDocuments; how can I view my eStatements?
- Ensure the Citadel Website is open on your browser, then follow these steps:
- Download Adobe Reader from https://get.adobe.com/reader/, in order to utilize the PDF viewing capability in Safari.
- Select ‘Adobe Reader’ on the left.
- Under ‘Adobe Reader: Allow websites to use this plug-in with the setting below:’ select ‘ON’ option for www.citadelonlinebanking.com. Press ‘Done’ button to finalize changes.
- Retry to view your statement in online banking.
Windows 10/Microsoft Edge Users: If you are using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge you will need to set your default PDF Reader to Adobe. To make this change, follow these steps:
- Click on Start Menu > Settings > System > Default Apps
- Scroll down and select ‘Choose default Apps by file type’
- Scroll down and look for .pdf on the left side, click on ‘Microsoft Edge’ to select, once ‘Choose an app’ pop-up opens, select the application you want to set as default to open PDF file type, Done.
Download the mobile app from Apple iTunes
Download the app from the Google Play Store