Access your statement anytime anywhere.
It’s free, convenient and safe
Enroll in eStatements and enjoy these benefits:
- Save Money - Avoid the $2 account statement fee
- Fast - eStatements are available in Online Banking on the first of each month
- Free - There is no cost to enroll in eStatements
- Convenient - Access your statement anytime from the convenience of any connected device once you have signed into Online Banking
- Secure - Citadel ensures the security of your account with password entry, firewalls, and encryption through Online Banking
Citadel offers electronic delivery of Account Statements and certain Account Notices. To enroll in eStatements:
- If you are already an Online Banking user, Log in.
- Once you log in, select E-Document Preferences under Preferences from the left side menu.
- Under eDelivery, elect to receive the type of Notices and Statements you prefer to receive electronically by checking the box next to each type.
- Selecting these notices means you will no longer receive the selected Account Statements and Account Notices in the mail.
- If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here and follow the steps above.
Windows 10/Microsoft Edge Users: If you are using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge you will need to set your default PDF Reader to Adobe. To make this change, follow these steps:
- Click on Start Menu > Settings > System > Default Apps
- Scroll down and select ‘Choose default Apps by file type’
- Scroll down and look for .pdf on the left side, click on ‘Microsoft Edge’ to select, once ‘Choose an app’ pop-up opens, select the application you want to set as default to open PDF file type, Done.
Download the mobile app from Apple iTunes
Download the app from the Google Play Store