I am using Gmail and have not received my Secure Access Code, how can I ensure I receive the emails?
Frequently Asked Question
To make sure Gmail never filters your Secure Access Code email as spam mail, please follow the steps below in Gmail:
- Access the Settings link in Gmail
- Go to Filters
- Click Create a new filter
- Type the desired email address under "From"
- To whitelist an entire domain (all mail from an address ending in about.com, for example), type the just the domain name or the domain name poceeded by "@". To whitelist "about.co", for instance, type "@about.com" (not including the quotation marks) You do not have to create a separate filter for each address. Separate addresses with "|" in the “From: field” instead. To whitelist both "firstname.lastname@example.org" and "email@example.com", enter "firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com", for example.
- Click Next Step
- You can click Test Search before, of course, to make sure you did not mistype
- Make sure Never send it to Spam is checked
- Click Create Filter