COVID-19: All Branch Lobbies Are Closed, Drive-Up Access is Open
As of November 25, our branch lobbies are closed at all locations due to recent spikes in COVID-19. Our drive-up access remains open. For more information, visit CitadelBanking.com/COVID19.
How do I remove a linked account in Citadel Money Manager?
Frequently Asked Question
To remove an account you have previously linked in Citadel Money Manager, follow the step by step instructions below.
From the Account Overview Page:
- Select Preferences
- Select Account Preferences
- Go to the bottom of the list of accounts to Linked Accounts
- Select one of your linked accounts by double clicked on the account name
- Click on 'Remove'
- Answer the question with 'Yes, remove' on the Warning! Screen
- Verify that the account has been removed from the Account Overview Page.