- Citadel Palooza Date & Location
- Bag Inspections
- Code of Conduct
- Refund Policy
- Children at Citadel Palooza
Citadel Palooza Date & Location
Citadel Palooza will begin at 1:30 p.m. on October 7, 2017
The event will last until 9:30 p.m.
Memorial Park is located at the corner of King and Manatawny Streets at:
75 W. King Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
Get directions to Memorial Park from your location
Tailgating is strictly prohibited in Memorial Park and any surrounding parking lots. This includes, but is not limited to, drinking alcoholic beverages, grilling, and games or any other activities that may obstruct or distract traffic. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us provide a safe environment for all patrons.
All bags are subject to search upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue, please return them to your vehicle or dispose of them.
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue:
- Average size bags/back packs
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Lawn Chairs – low profile (seat no more than 9 inches off the ground)
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty bottle
Items NOT-ALLOWED to be brought in to venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Hard sided/large coolers
- Large or oversized bags/back packs, such as luggage, duffel bags, or industrial/camping-sized back packs
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
Code of Conduct
We ask that all attendees refrain from:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Fighting or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the event
- Failing to follow instructions of Emergency Responders and event personnel or management
- Verbal or abusive harassment of artists, staff, vendors and other guests.
- Standing on chairs/seats or blocking the aisles
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event
- Displaying obscene or indecent messages or images on signs or clothing
- Violating any local, state or federal laws
Guests engaged in any of the above actions may immediately be ejected from Citadel Palooza grounds. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets.
All sales are final. Tickets may be transferred or resold but may not be resold for any amount over face value. Your ticket(s) will immediately be voided if resold for any amount above face value. This is a charitable event and we will not tolerate the reselling of tickets for profit. Scalping tickets on the premises is strictly prohibited.
All sales are final. This is a rain or shine event. We will not issue refunds for any reason.
You ticket is for Citadel Palooza, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule are subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. Tickets may be transferred or resold but may not be resold for any amount over face value.
Children at Citadel Palooza
Children age 6 and under do not require a ticket. However, there is a limit of 2 children per 2 ticketed adults. So, for example, if a family with 3 children under 6 would like to attend, 3 tickets would be required.
Re-Entry is not permitted. Please ensure that everything you will need for the event is brought in with you.
Smoking is not permitted in Citadel Palooza.
This is a rain or shine event. The event may be delayed, postponed, or canceled depending on the severity of the weather expected.