Fly Higher with Robust Travel Rewards
Citadel World Business MasterCard
Citadel World Business MasterCard offers you double rewards points for every $1 you spend on hotels, restaurants, and airlines, as well as 1 point on every $1 spent on all other purchases—all with no annual fee and the additional security of EMV chip technology.
Earn 2 rewards points for every $1 spent on hotels, airlines, and restaurants.
No Foreign Transaction Fees
Enjoy your international travel without the complexities of foreign transaction fees.
Save on Fees
Pay no annual fee or balance transfer fees.*
- Enjoy discounted redemption levels on travel rewards
- Receive access to MasterCard Concierge Services. You can contact Concierge Services at 1-800-MasterCard
- ID theft resolution
- Internet-safe shopping
- Extended warranty on select purchases
- MasterCard Global Service for lost or stolen cards
- Price protection
- Cash access
Want a World card just for you? This card is also available as a personal credit card.
After you complete the application, return it to Citadel in one of three ways:
Balance transfer fee
Foreign transaction fee (% of transaction amount in U.S. Dollars)
Cash advance fee (% of amount advanced; $10 minimum, $100 maximum)
Returned check fee
- Your Citadel Debit MasterCard carries EMV chip technology for greater protection against unauthorized use.
- Our $0 liability guarantee helps protect you from fraudulent charges.
- Automated fraud alerts can notify you about possible fraudulent activity on your account. Learn more.
- Communicate with us securely through our Online Banking secure messaging system.
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
*Agreements and Disclosures
Information accurate as of and is subject to change without notice. See products pages for additional information. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APY=Annual Percentage Yield.
Rates ranging from 10.99% to 17.99%, based upon credit worthiness. Variable APR is an interest rate that can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. All terms, including fees and APRs for new transactions, may be subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.